Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Where's Truth Speak?

Where's Truth Speak?

Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:02 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where's Truth Speak?

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Me and Lewis will see you down the Sheraton later !
I wish, would love to meet you two together LOL....but I was there last night, tonight someplace else
Old Jan 12th 2005, 8:50 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: Where's Truth Speak?

I,m in bed feeling sorry for my self after last night... you are welcome to join me later for some... monkey sex...Thats JB not you JD... you will have to clear it with her first i have problems..... T T B C
Old Jan 12th 2005, 10:15 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
I,m in bed feeling sorry for my self after last night... you are welcome to join me later for some... monkey sex...Thats JB not you JD... you will have to clear it with her first i have problems..... T T B C
That again, i'm not so sure about this monkey sex lewis, I mean it's ok and all that but I am not so sure that it isn't taking it too far by making me swing from the bat chandaliers, scratch my armpits and bounce up and down going "gibbon" "gibbon"....I mean it all gets a bit much after a while, I was wondering if we could change to say...... donkey sex for a while...a bit of neck biting, thigh nipping, I can kick you in the bollocks and then we get down to it.....what do you say?
Old Jan 12th 2005, 12:06 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Red face Re: Where's Truth Speak?

Originally Posted by Jellybean
That again, i'm not so sure about this monkey sex lewis, I mean it's ok and all that but I am not so sure that it isn't taking it too far by making me swing from the bat chandaliers, scratch my armpits and bounce up and down going "gibbon" "gibbon"....I mean it all gets a bit much after a while, I was wondering if we could change to say...... donkey sex for a while...a bit of neck biting, thigh nipping, I can kick you in the bollocks and then we get down to it.....what do you say?
Bollocks shaved and oiled and ready for your kicking oh great one...this donkey sex thing i think i'v seen it on Black pool beach....
Old Jan 12th 2005, 12:07 pm
Banned

Bollocks shaved and oiled and ready for your kicking oh great one...this donkey sex thing i think i'v seen it on Black pool beach....
Depends whether u r hung like a donkey
Old Jan 12th 2005, 12:19 pm
Long Member

Lightbulb Re: Where's Truth Speak?

Depends whether u r hung like a donkey
Its only a small one but it smells like a big one..!!!
Old Jan 12th 2005, 12:28 pm
Banned

Its only a small one but it smells like a big one..!!!
Ewwww nasty back to the bat cave and shower right now lewis
Old Jan 12th 2005, 12:39 pm
Long Member

Ewwww nasty back to the bat cave and shower right now lewis

I,m taking to Grand service Station as we speak for a full make over...Can I give you a call when its done?