Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Where's Truth Speak?

Where's Truth Speak?

Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice
Default Re: Where's Truth Speak?

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Anyhow, i'm easy. Parents leave crack of dawn tomorrow so need to feel some good vibes about so i don't spend the rest of the day in a bottle of cooking sherry LOL

JD behave

Afternoon all

Hi JB! Do you need a shoulder to cry on tomorrow?
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:38 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Hi JB
Hi Heart, how's your day? Just raining a little bit again, Jellybabies are out in it having a ball.... although having said that i think it has stopped now, they were so excited LOL.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:41 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Hi JB! Do you need a shoulder to cry on tomorrow?
Hi Nabs, PT. Nah, i'll get over it, turns out hubby will not be going away so soon so will cry on his shoulder LOL. I will probably mope around here a bit though, I am sure with the help of yous lot and of course Lewis and Co my spirits will soon be lifted
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:57 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Heart, how's your day? Just raining a little bit again, Jellybabies are out in it having a ball.... although having said that i think it has stopped now, they were so excited LOL.

Yes... Im as excited as your babies... I love the rain, my youngest is in awe of it and says "wet rain" of course it is!

Day has been real good, so much to do! Thanks 4 asking
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:01 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Arrow Re: Where's Truth Speak?

Hi Nabs, PT. Nah, i'll get over it, turns out hubby will not be going away so soon so will cry on his shoulder LOL. I will probably mope around here a bit though, I am sure with the help of yous lot and of course Lewis and Co my spirits will soon be lifted
I lift yout skirt as well if you play your cards right... but only if your a very bad girl.... yeh baby yeh.....oh Behave....
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:02 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
I lift yout skirt as well if you play your cards right... but only if your a very bad girl.... yeh baby yeh.....oh Behave....

To the bat cave with you.. go on now!!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:04 am
Banned

Do as Heart says Lewis....to the bat cave with you
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:07 am

Do as Heart says Lewis....to the bat cave with you

PMSL
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:10 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: Where's Truth Speak?

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
PMSL
I hate it when all you women gang up and send me to my room its like being at home.... I'll be in the cave playing with my Big red throbing thing if any one wants me......thats the bat Phone you dirty women....TTBC
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:16 am
Banned

I hate it when all you women gang up and send me to my room its like being at home.... I'll be in the cave playing with my Big red throbing thing if any one wants me......thats the bat Phone you dirty women....TTBC
I thought you would like a bit of female dominance lewis
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:20 am
Long Member

Talking Re: Where's Truth Speak?

I thought you would like a bit of female dominance lewis
dont get me statrted on that one... I'll bring the wine the KY and the rope and leather belt, handcuffs etc.. you name the time...
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:23 am
Banned

dont get me statrted on that one... I'll bring the wine the KY and the rope and leather belt, handcuffs etc.. you name the time...
I'll need something to eat lewis....I mean more than a tubesteak sandwich
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:24 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

What about a spit roast then
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:25 am
Long Member

Dont worry dear lady your mouth will be full...........yeh baby.... :scared:
Old Jan 11th 2005, 11:30 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
What about a spit roast then
as long as it comes with plenty of veg and a full bodied, blood red wine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.