Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Where's good in Dubai these days?

Where's good in Dubai these days?

Old Aug 23rd 2007, 2:04 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where's good in Dubai these days?

Originally Posted by Max the Dog
Nanette and Victoria have been fired i'm afraid!
correction there is a rumour that Vix has been fired, but Nanette is getting her own show? Meow told me.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice

Can't say too much...Friend of one of them. Something supposedly 'not acceptable' said on air.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 2:08 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Can't say too much...Friend of one of them. Something supposedly 'not acceptable' said on air.
I heard Vix say 'bloody' on air just before they both went on leave but I didn't think it would result in a sacking!! they are the best thing about Dubai Eye! that idiot woman they had on there this morning with Jeff should be binned!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I heard Vix say 'bloody' on air just before they both went on leave but I didn't think it would result in a sacking!! they are the best thing about Dubai Eye! that idiot woman they had on there this morning with Jeff should be binned!
Agree completely BC.
Another sad display by the powers that be, pretending to enourage free press and speech, the reality is somewhat different!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 2:21 pm
Concierge

Agree completely BC.
Another sad display by the powers that be, pretending to enourage free press and speech, the reality is somewhat different!
Well time will tell I suppose with Nanette and Vix. Let's hope that if they have been sacked they will get reinstated, I might have to start a petition!!!

Is Mark Lloyd still the 'boss' or is that another rumour I heard