Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

where you all off to 2nite

where you all off to 2nite

Old Jan 20th 2005, 2:09 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default where you all off to 2nite

Anybody doing anything exciting...i'm bored
Attached Images  
Old Jan 20th 2005, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: where you all off to 2nite

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Quirt night.....lol
Old Jan 20th 2005, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sarah1
Quirt night.....lol
Quiet even....lol
Old Jan 20th 2005, 2:40 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

As per normal..... going out on the town.
Old Jan 20th 2005, 3:16 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Quiet even....lol
It is a quiet evening thats 4 sure we must be the only sad pups staying in tonite

sprogs ++ driving me nutz
got the head from hell...
Attached Thumbnails where you all off to 2nite-hot_head.gif  
Old Jan 20th 2005, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

It is a quiet evening thats 4 sure we must be the only sad pups staying in tonite

sprogs ++ driving me nutz
got the head from hell...
My head is buzzing
Old Jan 20th 2005, 3:25 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
As per normal..... going out on the town.
Hi JD thought u were in Vienna freezing your bits off LOL
Old Jan 20th 2005, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Rumble, what's cooking tonight, I have restocked my Wine and need to know what your preparing for me this evening? Last nights curry was devine, Breakfast this morning Heavenly especially as it was served in bed!!!!
Old Jan 20th 2005, 3:31 pm
Sat on the fence ......

My head is buzzing
Hey sarah ur head can't be buzzing from the other nite eh
Old Jan 20th 2005, 3:41 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

errrrrrrrr.......... need to do some reading, then some microwave dinner........ meat lasange and then some lovely chocolate chip cake...... sfter that will watch Road Trip..... borrowed it off a friend.

Wow..... get to watch it on my mammoth 15" computer screen! lol then bed.

wot r u up2?
Old Jan 20th 2005, 3:46 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Rumble, what's cooking tonight, I have restocked my Wine and need to know what your preparing for me this evening? Last nights curry was devine, Breakfast this morning Heavenly especially as it was served in bed!!!!
Hey the loo roll in the fridge trick didn't work tho did it.

So what you wearing tonite the long or the short rubber tonite
Old Jan 20th 2005, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Anything that you desire or would that be nothing but a smile!!!
White wine in the fridge, Red wine in the cupboard, get out the strawberries and Champagne, let's have fun!!!
Old Jan 20th 2005, 4:50 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Anything that you desire or would that be nothing but a smile!!!
White wine in the fridge, Red wine in the cupboard, get out the strawberries and Champagne, let's have fun!!!
I thought we were going out
Old Jan 20th 2005, 4:53 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I thought we were going out
u 2 need a room. lol