Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

where to go and what to do

where to go and what to do

Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:10 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where to go and what to do

Originally Posted by zamboooka
for long drives..smoking up comes into play! not here though!
oh I don't know...what ever happened to oldfashioned games...like I spy with my little eye...and counting all the white cars...
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:11 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh I don't know...what ever happened to oldfashioned games...like I spy with my little eye...and counting all the white cars...
those come after smokin up?!
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:13 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Being Dutch people automatically assume I know all about this stuff...but I don't...not my thing...so I'll just stick to counting the white cars...
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:20 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Being Dutch people automatically assume I know all about this stuff...but I don't...not my thing...so I'll just stick to counting the white cars...
or avoiding long drives...
Old Jan 28th 2008, 11:21 am
hmmmm...nice

or avoiding long drives...
smartass...
Old Jan 28th 2008, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

angelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to all

smartass...
heard about some outdoor rooftop free cinema place? anyone know where that is?
Old Jan 28th 2008, 12:50 pm
Viva la revolucion..

Originally Posted by angelynv
heard about some outdoor rooftop free cinema place? anyone know where that is?
nada
Old Jan 28th 2008, 12:52 pm
hmmmm...nice

nada
could be that Wafi rooftop thing perhaps...beanbags that sort of stuff...never been there...where the peanut butter jam thing takes place...oh very vague I know...
Old Jan 28th 2008, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha ha
Old Jan 28th 2008, 1:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

could be that Wafi rooftop thing perhaps...beanbags that sort of stuff...never been there...where the peanut butter jam thing takes place...oh very vague I know...
yep that's the one...

MM, xx
Old Jan 28th 2008, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

angelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to allangelynv is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
yep that's the one...

MM, xx
ok. yet another question!! - Im staying in an apartment at Dubai Marina but i heard that if i want to i can join a hotel beach club to gain access to a hotel's private beach area.. is this true? e.g. if i wanted to use Le Meridiens beach then go on to party at Barasti, would i be charged? if so how much?

Last edited by angelynv; Jan 28th 2008 at 1:42 pm. Reason: spelling etc
Old Jan 28th 2008, 1:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angelynv
ok. yet another question!! - Im staying in an apartment at Dubai Marina but i heard that if i want to i can join a hotel beach club to gain access to a hotel's private beach area.. is this true? e.g. if i wanted to use Le Meridiens beach then go on to party at Barasti, would i be charged? if so how much?
i'm not sure that the meridien club is open to non members, it wasn't a while back, but this may have changed, sure someone else will know... There is the Oasis Beach club right by the Marina which you can pay per day...plus the Royal Meridien is the same i think...

MM, xx
Old Jan 28th 2008, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i'm not sure that the meridien club is open to non members, it wasn't a while back, but this may have changed, sure someone else will know... There is the Oasis Beach club right by the Marina which you can pay per day...plus the Royal Meridien is the same i think...

MM, xx
ok cool, thanks! x