Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Where to go in September

Where to go in September

Old Jun 18th 2007, 7:41 am
Just Joined

annann is just really niceannann is just really niceannann is just really niceannann is just really niceannann is just really niceannann is just really niceannann is just really niceannann is just really niceannann is just really niceannann is just really nice
Default Where to go in September

Any one any advice on where we can go fro a holiday mid September. Some where East we think but just not sure about the weather at that time of the year. No kids to consider this year......... not sure if thats a bonus though.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:06 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to go in September

Originally Posted by annann
Any one any advice on where we can go fro a holiday mid September. Some where East we think but just not sure about the weather at that time of the year. No kids to consider this year......... not sure if thats a bonus though.
no kids = bonus....
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:17 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
no kids = bonus....
Why does everyone hate their kids?
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:20 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Why does everyone hate their kids?
never said I hate them...but to go on holiday and to be able to do things without the kids would be a nice change after 13 years....
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:24 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

never said I hate them...but to go on holiday and to be able to do things without the kids would be a nice change after 13 years....
You should have thought of that 13 years and 9 months ago.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:25 am
hmmmm...nice

You should have thought of that 13 years and 9 months ago.
bullshit
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:32 am
Excess Baggage

Is that a bite?

Don't take it personally, I'm just a bit old fashioned on this score. My parents would never have dreamed of going on holiday or even a weekend without us. The longest was a couple of hours when they left us with a baby-sitter, and that was rare. These days, some people want the kids but not the responsibility (I'm not talking about anyone specific), and want to be able to pick them up and put them down like an i-pod or gaming console. I've got 2 young kids now, and of course they can get on my nerves, and it's nice to have a night out without them every once in a while, but I had 29 years without children in my life, and in another 13 to 14 years or so I will be able to do lots of things without kids in the way.

All just my opinion, like. Nee fookah's perfect.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:35 am
hmmmm...nice

Is that a bite?

Don't take it personally, I'm just a bit old fashioned on this score. My parents would never have dreamed of going on holiday or even a weekend without us. The longest was a couple of hours when they left us with a baby-sitter, and that was rare. These days, some people want the kids but not the responsibility (I'm not talking about anyone specific), and want to be able to pick them up and put them down like an i-pod or gaming console. I've got 2 young kids now, and of course they can get on my nerves, and it's nice to have a night out without them every once in a while, but I had 29 years without children in my life, and in another 13 to 14 years or so I will be able to do lots of things without kids in the way.

All just my opinion, like. Nee fookah's perfect.
great, if that works for you, then I'm happy for you....
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:15 am
Excess Baggage

great, if that works for you, then I'm happy for you....
Just my opinion.

Well done on remaining calm. I nearly got you into an argument.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:10 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I adore Rachel but it is great to get a break from her
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:11 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

sorry Annan! Thailand or the Maldives
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
sorry Annan! Thailand or the Maldives
weather might not be that great in Thailand in Sept...it's the rainy season in most parts i think...

MM, xxx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:46 pm
W10

I adore Rachel but it is great to get a break from her
Yeah - but would you go on a proper holiday without her?

Just out of interest, why do people who live next to a beach and blue sea, want to go on holiday to a beach, and blue sea??

Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:49 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by W10
Yeah - but would you go on a proper holiday without her?

Just out of interest, why do people who live next to a beach and blue sea, want to go on holiday to a beach, and blue sea??
I can't even leave her for one night, and I don't bother going on holiday really, I stay here all year. No point really, nowhere compares to this place, that is why we get so many tourists!!! The mouse is going home cos he needs a break from the 'men in white' but it doesn't bother me. I am quite happy to stay here
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:50 pm
W10

nowhere compares to this place
On behalf of the collective of genuinely great destinations in the world, I will pretend you didn't say that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.