Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Where to find a Mondeo ST220

Where to find a Mondeo ST220

Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

g18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to all
Default Where to find a Mondeo ST220

Hehe Sorry chaps now you helped me answer my insurance questions im after a new answer and am hopefully of a similair helpfull reply

Rather than blowing a significant portion of my savings on an Mitsubishi Evolution IX (given the Evo X is out next year) im now looking at a Ford Mondeo ST220 for the meantime but cant find one, anyone know of any being sold? The Ford dealer said they get them in once every 3 months or so, im guessing there must be a fair few ST220's floating around expats?

Cheers,

Chris

BTW this forums rocks, i have been here a year and only just found it, its nice to have a network like this. Cheers.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

matthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond reputematthew.lewis2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to find a Mondeo ST220

Hi there, I have seen a few ST220's around, but i'm afraid I don't know where any are currently for sale.

But, i have had a few issues with the DXB Ford/Lincoln dealership which I will PM you about.

Have you considered the Golf R32? I have one and love it, they are quite rare here and performance is superb. Insurance for a 29yr old male, full UK NCB was something like 8,500. The dealership is also superb.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:28 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

so...why not come to the BE night out tomorrow?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

g18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to allg18c is a name known to all

That would be nice but i had my tonsils out last week so no beer at the moment as it will be like drinking paint stripper!! Where do you guys normally meet?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:32 am
Just Joined

marmite71 is just really nicemarmite71 is just really nicemarmite71 is just really nicemarmite71 is just really nicemarmite71 is just really nicemarmite71 is just really nicemarmite71 is just really nicemarmite71 is just really nice
Smile Re: Where to find a Mondeo ST220

check out www.automiddleeast.com

It's a great motoring site for the region...and if nothing springs from there, contact one of the editors, Neville or Pankaj and get them on the case....
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:33 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by g18c
That would be nice but i had my tonsils out last week so no beer at the moment as it will be like drinking paint stripper!! Where do you guys normally meet?
the drinking is optional..
this is the first 'BIG' event in a long time....
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MataHari
the drinking is optional..
this is the first 'BIG' event in a long time....
Is it going to be BIG, r u sure of it
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:59 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by SAMS
Is it going to be BIG, r u sure of it
I don't have any thoughts about it to be honest...
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:02 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

give Nick at Off Road Motors a call, he is a great guy and if he can find you the car of your dreams he will! Also call Chris at Icon Motors, I think Miss E has his number, PM her.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:13 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

If you have a specific car in mind, then try this site:

http://www.usedcars.ae/English/Default.aspx

(Its the website for the Used Car complex in Al Aweer near Vegetable City)
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:24 am
W10

Or for the money you'd pay for an ST220, get yourself a Golf GTI or a V6 Altima

Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:27 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Or for the money you'd pay for an ST220, get yourself a Golf GTI or a V6 Altima
Or a Lumina SS coupe

Yes its a yank tank with the typical handling you would expect, but its a fun car!!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:28 am
W10

I thought he didn't want a yank car...hence my Euro/Jap recommendations.

It's a long, long way from an Evo to a Mondeo ST220 though.

I think the Leon RS is on sale here now, which is a hoot to drive. No Civic Type Rs though :-(

Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:29 am
W10

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Or a Lumina SS coupe

Yes its a yank tank with the typical handling you would expect, but its a fun car!!
Have you ever floored a Lumina SS around a bend with the traction control off!!!! Holy shit!!!!

Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Or a Lumina SS coupe

i'll go for R32 or bmw 335ci

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.