Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Where is everyone tonight

Where is everyone tonight

Old Jan 14th 2005, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Where is everyone tonight

Come on guys, i have recovered.... where are you ????
Old Jan 14th 2005, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

Anya4Dubai will become famous soon enoughAnya4Dubai will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Where is everyone tonight

Originally Posted by sarah1
Come on guys, i have recovered.... where are you ????
I 've been talking to myself .....eeeks

C'mon out .................Enuf playing hide and seek

Can't get me smilies to work :-(
Old Jan 14th 2005, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Anya4Dubai
I 've been talking to myself .....eeeks

C'mon out .................Enuf playing hide and seek

Can't get me smilies to work :-(
Was just about to give up and sign off, hello there
Old Jan 14th 2005, 4:33 pm
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sarah1
Was just about to give up and sign off, hello there
Well I'm back in the good old UK so won't be out!! Be there in spirit though!
Old Jan 15th 2005, 1:06 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
Well I'm back in the good old UK so won't be out!! Be there in spirit though!

Thanks for ur PM.... Hope all works out for you... keep in touch!
Old Jan 15th 2005, 1:39 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Thanks for ur PM.... Hope all works out for you... keep in touch!

Take care CF and good luck x
Old Jan 15th 2005, 1:46 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Take care CF and good luck x

Hi JB ..... How tricks?
Old Jan 15th 2005, 1:50 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi JB ..... How tricks?

Hi Heart, good thanks, hubbys home and keeping me too busy so not been around much. I guess you will be busy with moving soon, i love moving and finding new homes for all my junk LOL.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 1:54 pm

Hi Heart, good thanks, hubbys home and keeping me too busy so not been around much. I guess you will be busy with moving soon, i love moving and finding new homes for all my junk LOL.

Our junk goes in the dumpster at the end of the service road but...... No more, I got a shot to shove it in ... Love moving house though!
Old Jan 15th 2005, 2:01 pm
Banned

Our junk goes in the dumpster at the end of the service road but...... No more, I got a shot to shove it in ... Love moving house though!

You mean a shoot, had me thinking there for a minute LOL, just dump it on JC's doorstep
Old Jan 15th 2005, 2:19 pm

You mean a shoot, had me thinking there for a minute LOL, just dump it on JC's doorstep

Thinking..... About what JB?? Yeah its one of those! I could do, in fact I could just chuck it out the window, though I dont think my over shoulder throw is up to much these days!
Old Jan 15th 2005, 2:25 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking..... About what JB?? Yeah its one of those! I could do, in fact I could just chuck it out the window, though I dont think my over shoulder throw is up to much these days!
Evening everyone!!! I am quiet busy with the first relatives from my country. Enjoying it too. Was missing them a bit lately. Not feeling very good tho, am v nauseous and tummy acting funny...........I feel like shit to be honest. Missed u guys a bit lately. Will catch up as soon as they go back home. I hope everyone is ok....
Old Jan 15th 2005, 2:44 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Evening everyone!!! I am quiet busy with the first relatives from my country. Enjoying it too. Was missing them a bit lately. Not feeling very good tho, am v nauseous and tummy acting funny...........I feel like shit to be honest. Missed u guys a bit lately. Will catch up as soon as they go back home. I hope everyone is ok....
How is ur tummy??? Hope u r getting better since now u have another 2 person to look after. But at least u it is nice having a relative from home to stay with u for a while.

How do they find Doha? Is the weather cool enough for them???
Old Jan 15th 2005, 2:51 pm
Banned

Thinking....how you would get rid of junk in a shot LOL

Hiya Malt, hope you feel better soon, missing you too, don't leave it too long xx