Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Where is everyone???

Where is everyone???

Old Aug 26th 2005, 12:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Where is everyone???

People of the ME.....
The schools are about to start and nobody's around!!!!!

With all the traffic on the streets,this place sure looks empty...
Old Aug 26th 2005, 3:36 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is everyone???

Originally Posted by shoushou
People of the ME.....

I'm here - but FD jr school doesn't start till 17th Sept
Old Aug 26th 2005, 4:37 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust

Heyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa SS I am here...........(waving )

My kids start on the 6th Sept...HALLELUJA...haha
Old Aug 26th 2005, 4:42 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

People of the ME.....

well u know where i am......
Old Aug 28th 2005, 10:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
well u know where i am......
I'll pretend I didnt hear that
(And I should be sleeping at this time of night,so I guess Im sleepposting you from beyond....or something.....)
Old Aug 28th 2005, 10:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fairydust
17th September!!!!!!!!!
The other schools will be sitting their mid-year exams by then

I really wish I could go back to school,and sit at the back of the class,with my posse beside me,on my left and on my right,with long feathers in their hands.....
Old Aug 29th 2005, 3:30 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

People of the ME.....

hi ss, nice pic of u there. My son start school on6th, but he will skip a week since we dont arrive back till 8th of September.

I am sure i will be back soon to the PC and the net to be a PC-potato, since september still hot months to be outside.
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:33 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly my hols come to an end today and even sadder the kids dont go back till the 17th Sept.... :scared: How are you novi?
Old Aug 29th 2005, 6:53 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Sadly my hols come to an end today and even sadder the kids dont go back till the 17th Sept.... :scared: How are you novi?
Hi Heart, i am fine. Thank you for asking. At the moment i am in the free internet access in Singapore airport, going to Hongkong in 1 hrs. Will b there for 10 days then back to Doha.

Hows Jack doing and your girl?
Old Aug 30th 2005, 9:39 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I'll pretend I didnt hear that
(And I should be sleeping at this time of night,so I guess Im sleepposting you from beyond....or something.....)
where r u now then? back in dubai?
Old Aug 31st 2005, 6:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Face81
where r u now then? back in dubai?
Still in Dubai mate,still in Dubai....
My departure is on Saturday or Sunday,whichever comes first
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

People of the ME.....

I'm in Asab, Abu Dhabi desert!
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Benson
I'm in Asab, Abu Dhabi desert!
Do you have an AC in your tent??
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by novita77
hi ss, nice pic of u there. My son start school on6th, but he will skip a week since we dont arrive back till 8th of September.

I am sure i will be back soon to the PC and the net to be a PC-potato, since september still hot months to be outside.
Thank you.Thank you.And thank you....
Have a great time in HK
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Do you have an AC in your tent??

also an internet connection

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.