Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Where do we all come from with names!?

View Poll Results: Wher do we all come from with name!!!!?
UK
62.50%
Ireland
4.17%
Germany
0%
France
0%
Scandanavia
4.17%
Southern Europe
0%
North America
4.17%
Canada
12.50%
Australia
0%
Far East
12.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Where do we all come from with names!?

Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:58 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Where do we all come from with names!?

Originally Posted by Face81
just fyi... part irish here (roughly 25% i wud say..... dont go there. lololol)......... and i long to escape from the heat, sand, long hot days and the CRAZY driving. hahahaha
which bit?
Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:03 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kittykaboodle
which 25% ???

kitty
paternal side..... my grandmother was irish.

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
which bit?
dont get me started u! u already know how complex this is. lol..... i am an earthling..... that i am sure of. lol
Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:06 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
paternal side..... my grandmother was irish.

dont get me started u! u already know how complex this is. lol..... i am an earthling..... that i am sure of. lol
this earth or the parallel one?
Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:10 pm
HCAFC

Swingbridge. has a spectacular aura aboutSwingbridge. has a spectacular aura aboutSwingbridge. has a spectacular aura about

so wher in Dubai do you live?
The shite hole that is the Meadows.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 6:15 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

this earth or the parallel one?
errrrrrr...... obviously not the parallel one...... its the one that comes after that!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:05 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hi Novita my cats still dancin' no fightin' yet
Went to far east forum... somebody else with ur avatar. Can't remember the name. Will try to find out for u later.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:36 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by novita77
Went to far east forum... somebody else with ur avatar. Can't remember the name. Will try to find out for u later.
blocked on karma still....
Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:39 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

blocked on karma still....
Feel free to put me on ur IOU list.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 10:42 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Was raised in Harrow, West London, Moved down to Dorset at 18. Lived in Fordingbridge, Sway and Bramshaw (New Forest) then moved to Bournemouth at 23. Lived and worked for 2 years in Poland (Warsaw,Poznan and Wroclaw).
Spend a year in Madrid, Athens, Milan and Riyadh, and will soon be calling Dubai home.!!

I can honestly say that in all those years i have NEVER missed England,.... Just some of the people that live there.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

Elles is on a distinguished road

we used to have an C18 coach house in the new forest... if u do get there then beware the protection orders on the trees... it is a real pain in the arse.
Hi JC, know all about them as my current house has TPO's on the oak trees......I have to say i don't miss raking those leaves up this time of year!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

Elles is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jellybean
LOL BP a bit young for me so you can have him, but if it turns out to be George Clooney...even overweight he's mine

all sorted then JB! GC never did anything for me......even in his younger days......now someone like Sean Bean......or a nice mature Sean Connery.....ah...I'm in heaven!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:27 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

Simone, you and Pascal?
And me....from Delft.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Born in Southport, lived in Chester for 5 years then moved to AD spent four years in Brunei. School in Blackpool, college in Southampton and then back to AD to work. Plan on never living in the UK ever again, to grey and cold!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 4:46 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Papillon
................. God i'm effing homesick.
yeah me too it's not about the place though it's my friends..... i've missed numerous weddings christenings , pissups for the hell of it and sad to say even a few funerals

being away from home sucks!!!! ....and i refuse to participate in the poll cos Wales yet again comes under the umbrella of the U.k
Old Nov 15th 2004, 5:17 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
yeah me too it's not about the place though it's my friends..... i've missed numerous weddings christenings , pissups for the hell of it and sad to say even a few funerals

being away from home sucks!!!! ....and i refuse to participate in the poll cos Wales yet again comes under the umbrella of the U.k
there were only 10 spots in the poll so we had to improvise....

the next poll will be which part of tyhe UK do u come from then!!! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.