Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Where do we all come from with names!?

View Poll Results: Wher do we all come from with name!!!!?
UK
62.50%
Ireland
4.17%
Germany
0%
France
0%
Scandanavia
4.17%
Southern Europe
0%
North America
4.17%
Canada
12.50%
Australia
0%
Far East
12.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Where do we all come from with names!?

Old Nov 14th 2004, 12:27 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where do we all come from with names!?

Originally Posted by Elles
no...don't fight over the cottage.....lets fight over who gets the hunky young man mulling around the garden! If he's got Brad Pitt's body...then I'm sorry....your gonna loose!
Oh dear... cat fight :scared:
Old Nov 14th 2004, 1:38 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

no...don't fight over the cottage.....lets fight over who gets the hunky young man mulling around the garden! If he's got Brad Pitt's body...then I'm sorry....your gonna loose!

LOL BP a bit young for me so you can have him, but if it turns out to be George Clooney...even overweight he's mine
Old Nov 14th 2004, 1:39 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Oh dear... cat fight :scared:

Hi Novita my cats still dancin' no fightin' yet
Old Nov 14th 2004, 1:54 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
LOL BP a bit young for me so you can have him, but if it turns out to be George Clooney...even overweight he's mine

My darling Hubby took me for a meal at the Shangrila and I got a good look at George Clooney himself ..... And before you ask, he still looks good even with the extra wieght for the new film Oceans Twelve.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 1:56 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
My darling Hubby took me for a meal at the Shangrila and I got a good look at George Clooney himself ..... And before you ask, he still looks good even with the extra wieght for the new film Oceans Twelve.
Jealous me nooooo not one bit Swoooon
Old Nov 14th 2004, 3:09 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Sorry the other one did not recognise the post name option in the poll...

To follow on from TS's thread of talking about US... where have we all come from before landing in Dubai? This is a public poll by the way...

Maximum for polls is 10 hence why an odd spread of countries so do add any others in the posts....
aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! !!!!!

I hate not being able to give u a proper answer to that q!!!!!!

The only logical thing to say wud be that I was born here and have lived here ever since. okay.... that wasnt so bad...... needed to vent! LOL
Old Nov 14th 2004, 3:45 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! !!!!!

I hate not being able to give u a proper answer to that q!!!!!!

The only logical thing to say wud be that I was born here and have lived here ever since. okay.... that wasnt so bad...... needed to vent! LOL
Thats cruelty to Smilies Face - the RSPCS will b after u!!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 3:49 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

I'm from Basingstoke, hants.....saving up for that massive cottage in the New Forest.... when I return to good old blighty!
we used to have an C18 coach house in the new forest... if u do get there then beware the protection orders on the trees... it is a real pain in the arse.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 4:17 pm
HCAFC

Swingbridge. has a spectacular aura aboutSwingbridge. has a spectacular aura aboutSwingbridge. has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Sorry the other one did not recognise the post name option in the poll...

To follow on from TS's thread of talking about US... where have we all come from before landing in Dubai? This is a public poll by the way...

Maximum for polls is 10 hence why an odd spread of countries so do add any others in the posts....
Lived in Germany and was working in Copenhagen.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 4:54 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Thats cruelty to Smilies Face - the RSPCS will b after u!!

lololol...... the thought of starting up a show called Smiley Hospital comes to mind.... hahahahahaha
Old Nov 14th 2004, 4:55 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Swingbridge.
Lived in Germany and was working in Copenhagen.
so wher in Dubai do you live?
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

kittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura about
Cool Re: Where do we all come from with names!?

I hail from the emerald isle and am due to hear this week if move to the middle east is afoot. So lots of fingers, toes and anything else you may care to cross, crossed please, as I am really desperate to escape the rain, tax, cold long dark nights............!

Kitty
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:45 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by kittykaboodle
I hail from the emerald isle and am due to hear this week if move to the middle east is afoot. So lots of fingers, toes and anything else you may care to cross, crossed please, as I am really desperate to escape the rain, tax, cold long dark nights............!

Kitty
good luck.. what u coming over to do then? alwasy a nosey git btw...
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:53 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by kittykaboodle

Kitty
just fyi... part irish here (roughly 25% i wud say..... dont go there. lololol)......... and i long to escape from the heat, sand, long hot days and the CRAZY driving. hahahaha
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

kittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Where do we all come from with names!?

which 25% ???

kitty

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.