Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Where can i buy decent furniture, blinds etc in Dubai?

Where can i buy decent furniture, blinds etc in Dubai?

Old May 3rd 2008, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light
Default Where can i buy decent furniture, blinds etc in Dubai?

Not to pricey mind, me being a northener and all, but the IKEA catalouge is depressing me.....
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where can i buy decent furniture, blinds etc in Dubai?

Originally Posted by Rachatron
Not to pricey mind, me being a northener and all, but the IKEA catalouge is depressing me.....
Arbroth Arbroad and Marthahari give good reviews on Sedar...They're all over the place...
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Arbroth Arbroad and Marthahari give good reviews on Sedar...They're all over the place...
Home Centre in MOE and other places is another alternative to Ikea
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Conf., and not an innuendo in sight!
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Conf., and not an innuendo in sight!
I'm a victim of circumstance...
What are you wearing???
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

I'm a victim of circumstance...
What are you wearing???
none of your business, now moving swiftly on to my next problem..... i need to change all my uk phone numbers in my mobile to +44 but i can not figure out to get the + in there, its an old school nokia - any ideas?

oh, and why every time do i try to use an apostrophe on this thing does it bring up quick find, it is very annoying.....

and how come they can show shagging on tv but they censor everything else?

so many questions, so little time..............................
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

none of your business, now moving swiftly on to my next problem..... i need to change all my uk phone numbers in my mobile to +44 but i can not figure out to get the + in there, its an old school nokia - any ideas?

oh, and why every time do i try to use an apostrophe on this thing does it bring up quick find, it is very annoying.....

and how come they can show shagging on tv but they censor everything else?

so many questions, so little time..............................
I was going to tell you a good place to buy drapes to cover yourself...
So your phone number is only +44...You must be a vip...
Press 2-3 seconds on the * button and voila...
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

I was going to tell you a good place to buy drapes to cover yourself...
So your phone number is only +44...You must be a vip...
Press 2-3 seconds on the * button and voila...

I thought you were a genius for a moment ..... but that doesnt work - excuse my lack of apostrophes!
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I thought you were a genius for a moment ..... but that doesnt work - excuse my lack of apostrophes!
What's the model number then, smartass???
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

What's the model number then, smartass???
6021 - and i broke a nail finding out!
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

if you can't do it just put 0044..... will have the same effect from here.
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

6021 - and i broke a nail finding out!
I see...Same as any Nokia keyboard...Try clicking * twice...Alternatively, do what Inse said...
Old May 3rd 2008, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

both work, your both great, thanks
Old May 3rd 2008, 7:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

both work, your both great, thanks
Good...
Old May 5th 2008, 7:00 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Try Habitat on Sheikh Zayed Road if you want to spend a bit more than Ikea. also The One and Marina and great. they are both in Mall of the Emirates. for curtains go to Feshwari but they are expensive. Ikea will do good run of the mill curtains. Sedar do cheap wooden blinds. with ikea you just need to customise it with alternative pieces. all depends what style you are after.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.