Reload this Page >

Where is Al Ithihad Square

Where is Al Ithihad Square

Old Oct 27th 2009, 10:23 am
Just Joined

Zhenhua is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where is Al Ithihad Square

Hi,

I'm planning to go to Fujairah by bus. RTA website says buses leave from Al Ithihad Square. Does anybody know where it is? Coulndn't find anything useful on GoogleEarth. Thanks.
Old Oct 27th 2009, 10:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is Al Ithihad Square

Originally Posted by Zhenhua
Hi,

I'm planning to go to Fujairah by bus. RTA website says buses leave from Al Ithihad Square. Does anybody know where it is? Coulndn't find anything useful on GoogleEarth. Thanks.
It's where the cannons are on airport road.
Old Oct 27th 2009, 10:30 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
It's where the cannons are on airport road.
I was asking about the square in Dubai. Forgot to say that in the original post. Sorry.
Old Oct 27th 2009, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Just ask the taxi to drop you at Deira bus stand, there are no parking options nearby anyway, google earth should find it under that name as well.

Are you planning to go to one of the beach hotels? Remember that they are a 30/40 minutes or so drive away from where the bus drops you and you will need to take a taxi.
Old Oct 27th 2009, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

calipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nice

If you were to go diagonally from behind the Radisson Hotel on the Creek to Al Ghurair Centre you will find Ithihad Square between the two.

Ithihad is arabic for Union. Union Square is the largest metro station in Dubai. So guess you could access it from the metro. Though I have never tried.

cal.
Old Oct 27th 2009, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by calipso
If you were to go diagonally from behind the Radisson Hotel on the Creek to Al Ghurair Centre you will find Ithihad Square between the two.

Ithihad is arabic for Union. Union Square is the largest metro station in Dubai. So guess you could access it from the metro. Though I have never tried.

cal.
Perhaps better known as Nasser Square?? Phoenecia Hotel is on the side!

Zia jien
Old Oct 27th 2009, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for all your replies. They are really helpful.

It's too far to drive all the way from Abu Dhabi. I get tired by driving very easily. I'll drive to Nakeel Tower station and take the metro to Union. Jump on to the Fujairah bus and then take a taxi to Hilton from Fujairah station. If we leave AD by 9am, hopefully we can reach the hotel by 1pm?
Old Oct 27th 2009, 1:01 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

It's too far to drive all the way from Abu Dhabi. I get tired by driving very easily. I'll drive to Nakeel Tower station and take the metro to Union. Jump on to the Fujairah bus and then take a taxi to Hilton from Fujairah station. If we leave AD by 9am, hopefully we can reach the hotel by 1pm?
I'm pretty sure it took us about 3h to drive there from Dubai, so 4h from Abu Dhabi by varied means may be pushing it a bit. I have to say, though that it's a nice drive if you take the route that doesn't take you through Fujeirah.
Old Oct 27th 2009, 1:16 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

is Nakeel tower station open though?
Old Oct 27th 2009, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
is Nakeel tower station open though?
It is. I took the metro from Nakeel Harbour and Tower station on Saturday.
Old Oct 27th 2009, 1:24 pm