Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What would you do when attacked by a female?

What would you do when attacked by a female?

Old Dec 11th 2005, 6:14 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default What would you do when attacked by a female?

My friend,

I am no kidding here but these females do attack people sometimes without reasons. You'll just be faced by one from no where, attacking you for no reason and you wouldn't know how to re-act!.

Reason I am pointing this is because this is happening many times. It happened to me several times, so I know it but still don't know how to re-act, i.e. should I bit the hell out of her, spit on her or simply ignore her. The problem if you ignore them they keep on coming to others, so we need to do something about it.....

Last night I was attacked with one and I just went . It all happened at front garage where Indians give quick car maintenace. A group of we men were sitting waiting for our cars to be ready while two females also had their car maintain. One of these female looked at us and started spitting words "Why are you sitting here?. Don't you people have work?. You all have no manners, go find somewhere else to sit!! .

This was a BIG shock to me coz all the guys were quite and they didn't know what to do but letting her spit to the last. I couldn't take it so I asked the spitter what was her problem!. She immediately came fronting me and tell me " Qalil'l adab" you have no respect to female sitting on passage!

I see no sign which said we shouldn't sit here, there were chairs for people waiting for their car's repair, so that is the problem?. Then I told her she's the one with bad manner coz she spitted to men without reasons and why you come fronting me spitter?. Are you fancying me? So she started spitting me as if I was like the ugliest men she seen!. Yeah, keep on spitting, I understand why! I hope you had looked yourself at the mirror lately!!!. Then they left.

I asked the Indian person if she knew the females and he said, yeah, she owns lady dresser near that place and is always been awful to them. She's not an Emarati though but the Morrocan "Maghraby" or something like that.. So this is why she's has less respect. I wouldn't take Emarati female on her picture coz she's awful and is putting very bad image to other females. I wouldn't agree such female to act like that. Luckly people around that areas know who she is thus keeping respect as it is.

So my friend, what would you do if such incident happen to you?. Would you report to police and let them handle it?. You know we are not allowed to bit someone here, especially if it is a female.

Old Dec 11th 2005, 6:20 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would you do when attacked by a female?

Originally Posted by CasaNova
My friend,

I am no kidding here but these females do attack people sometimes without reasons. You'll just be faced by one from no where, attacking you for no reason and you wouldn't know how to re-act!.

Reason I am pointing this is because this is happening many times. It happened to me several times, so I know it but still don't know how to re-act, i.e. should I bit the hell out of her, spit on her or simply ignore her. The problem if you ignore them they keep on coming to others, so we need to do something about it.....

Last night I was attacked with one and I just went . It all happened at front garage where Indians give quick car maintenace. A group of we men were sitting waiting for our cars to be ready while two females also had their car maintain. One of these female looked at us and started spitting words "Why are you sitting here?. Don't you people have work?. You all have no manners, go find somewhere else to sit!! .

This was a BIG shock to me coz all the guys were quite and they didn't know what to do but letting her spit to the last. I couldn't take it so I asked the spitter what was her problem!. She immediately came fronting me and tell me " Qalil'l adab" you have no respect to female sitting on passage!

I see no sign which said we shouldn't sit here, there were chairs for people waiting for their car's repair, so that is the problem?. Then I told her she's the one with bad manner coz she spitted to men without reasons and why you come fronting me spitter?. Are you fancying me? So she started spitting me as if I was like the ugliest men she seen!. Yeah, keep on spitting, I understand why! I hope you had looked yourself at the mirror lately!!!. Then they left.

I asked the Indian person if she knew the females and he said, yeah, she owns lady dresser near that place and is always been awful to them. She's not an Emarati though but the Morrocan "Maghraby" or something like that.. So this is why she's has less respect. I wouldn't take Emarati female on her picture coz she's awful and is putting very bad image to other females. I wouldn't agree such female to act like that. Luckly people around that areas know who she is thus keeping respect as it is.

So my friend, what would you do if such incident happen to you?. Would you report to police and let them handle it?. You know we are not allowed to bit someone here, especially if it is a female.

Ah Mr. Mitty, come in I've been expecting you!
Old Dec 11th 2005, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

My friend,

I heard it was raining in Dubai...
And,if something like this happens,kindly PM me your contact details,Im sure we will need your help...

But,on a serious note,I know one thing;If you want to humiliate a man,send a woman to confront him,and if you want to humiliate a woman,send a kid on her....
Old Dec 11th 2005, 12:01 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou

send a kid on her....

This sounds like a good idea... how old should that kid be?

what if she starts to bite him and sits on him?
Old Dec 11th 2005, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Preferably under 10....
Whenever you see her again,send the kid over and let him pull up the abaya as high as he can.....
Problem solved.....
Old Dec 11th 2005, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Why didn't you call your girlfriend to defend you??

Last edited by Singlemom; Dec 11th 2005 at 12:38 pm.
Old Dec 11th 2005, 12:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shoushou
Preferably under 10....
Whenever you see her again,send the kid over and let him pull up the abaya as high as he can.....
Problem solved.....

do you know any kid to Volunteir for this mission?

can he keep quite under beating! as i dont want my name to be revealed.

i will give 1 week of unlimited supply of Maltesers!
Old Dec 11th 2005, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

do you know any kid to Volunteir for this mission?

can he keep quite under beating! as i dont want my name to be revealed.

i will give 1 week of unlimited supply of Maltesers!
Im sorry...I have all the Maltesers I need for now....
Old Dec 11th 2005, 12:52 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Why didn't you call your girlfriend to defend you??

what will she do?

Duhhh throw her diaper on her!
Old Dec 11th 2005, 12:56 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

how to re-act!.
Kiss her, it works every time, totally diffuses the situation! Or as you're in a garage, you could always buy her flowers, although, from agarage, maybe not!!!
Old Dec 12th 2005, 6:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
Kiss her, it works every time, totally diffuses the situation! Or as you're in a garage, you could always buy her flowers, although, from agarage, maybe not!!!
red coloured pistons always do the trick.....