WaqasKhawaja is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What type of Cars do you Drive

AS the title,

want to know what type of car you have:

Make / Model / Engine Size / Colour

Mods if any??
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:31 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What type of Cars do you Drive

Originally Posted by WaqasKhawaja
AS the title,

want to know what type of car you have:

Make / Model / Engine Size / Colour

Mods if any??
Pajero SWB 3L Metallic Gold
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Just out of interest - why do you want this info?
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:32 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soukie
so he can figure out what he can get
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

hello,

well im a car enthusiast and just want to know what people drive.
So therefore, when I come there I will have (slightly) a better upstanding of what type of car to go for.

So what do you drive then??

EDIT: SNAP bluecat
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:35 am
Concierge

hello,

So therefore, when I come there I will have (slightly) a better upstanding of what type of car to go for.

I love cars too, Topgear is my favourite programme on the telly! (apart from Pyschoville)
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I love cars too, Topgear is my favourite programme on the telly! (apart from Pyschoville)
me too, but always seem to mis the programmes so end up watching the re-runs on Dave

Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:38 am
Concierge

me too, but always seem to mis the programmes so end up watching the re-runs on Dave

what's Dave? I just download them on UK Nova
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

what's Dave? I just download them on UK Nova
its a chanel on digital tv, virtually all day they play re-runs of Topgear!

have you watched the special Vitenam one? I want Clarksons suit!! hahaha
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:41 am
Concierge

its a chanel on digital tv, virtually all day they play re-runs of Topgear!

have you watched the special Vitenam one? I want Clarksons suit!! hahaha
yeah loved that one and this weeks race against British Mail was brilliant
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

yeah loved that one and this weeks race against British Mail was brilliant
Anyway.

Does anyone do modifications to their cars?

Alloys
Exhaust
Interior
Engine
Sound system

or does this not happen?

or is it cheaper to buy a Ferrari
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

hello,

Volkswagon Tiguan. I would advise you hiring for a while until you settle into the driving in UAE! AD is a nightmare for parking so if you live in town it's best to get underground parking to avoid minor knocks and scratches from street parking. I also watch top gear - it's good fun. Loved the one with the race against the steam train.....
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:45 am
Concierge

Anyway.

Does anyone do modifications to their cars?

Alloys
Exhaust
Interior
Engine
Sound system

or does this not happen?

or is it cheaper to buy a Ferrari
they are somewhat Chav options to be honest with you, but you do see the odd car with a spoiler added or Lebanese Go Faster Stripes
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:46 am
Concierge

Volkswagon Tiguan. I would advise you hiring for a while until you settle into the driving in UAE! AD is a nightmare for parking so if you live in town it's best to get underground parking to avoid minor knocks and scratches from street parking. I also watch top gear - it's good fun. Loved the one with the race against the steam train.....
that was class, he was knackered!!
Old Jul 17th 2009, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

Volkswagon Tiguan.
ohh V-Dub cool

they are somewhat Chav options to be honest with you, but you do see the odd car with a spoiler added or Lebanese Go Faster Stripes
go faster stripes!! hahaha

ok, so i will have to give up my hobbie then!!

when i came there last i hired a M6 so might buy one this time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.