What a rip.....

Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:41 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a rip.....

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
so you wont but having that fur lining for your handcuffs after all then?
Originally Posted by seven seas
Hey there's this great new restaurant near my office, it only does barbecue, the owner mentioned he worked in a lab.......
Dont even think about it!...
You two should be ashamed of yourselves!.....
Old Jul 1st 2008, 3:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Thats good to hear ....
And now he will live a long and happy life!
Let's hope so - thanks again for the advice! The ladies at FF were more than helpful!
Old Jul 6th 2008, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Aaaarghhhhh

So I sat at the American Vet Clinic for, like, 30 mins at FF chick doesn't show to take custody of fluff-ball....

Eventually called them, and they say that they've had an email from the crazy Aussie chic saying that she still wants to move him to Oz......:curse::curse:

So I take him across the road to the Brit Vet Clinic, who she was meant to be arranging stuff through, the vet there says that well, she's emailed us with a vague intention to transport him, but nothing definite (like, err PAYMENT, for a start.....)....

So the Vet says i'm in catch 22. I can't surrender him for re-housing through the vet or FF, cuz he ain't mine. I can't ask them to put him to sleep, cuz he ain't mine.......

WTF?????? Shall I eat him???????

So, everyone is now trying to contact the mad aussie to find out her intentions.......
Old Jul 6th 2008, 12:53 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Aaaarghhhhh

So I sat at the American Vet Clinic for, like, 30 mins at FF chick doesn't show to take custody of fluff-ball....

Eventually called them, and they say that they've had an email from the crazy Aussie chic saying that she still wants to move him to Oz......:curse::curse:

So I take him across the road to the Brit Vet Clinic, who she was meant to be arranging stuff through, the vet there says that well, she's emailed us with a vague intention to transport him, but nothing definite (like, err PAYMENT, for a start.....)....

So the Vet says i'm in catch 22. I can't surrender him for re-housing through the vet or FF, cuz he ain't mine. I can't ask them to put him to sleep, cuz he ain't mine.......

WTF?????? Shall I eat him???????

So, everyone is now trying to contact the mad aussie to find out her intentions.......
you should have never contacted her....stupid so and so
Old Jul 6th 2008, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
Yeah, kick a nam when he down, why dontcha?
Old Jul 6th 2008, 12:56 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, kick a nam when he down, why dontcha?
I am just sitting here shaking my head....deep sighs thrown in as well
Old Jul 6th 2008, 12:56 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

For once, I am inclined to agree with you. So when are you actually leaving, SYB?
Old Jul 6th 2008, 12:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lionheart
For once, I am inclined to agree with you. So when are you actually leaving, SYB?
Wednesday......
Old Jul 6th 2008, 1:38 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Wednesday......
Oh wot utter rubbish! You have had him long enough if he was out on the street they wouldnt know any difference she is just pizzin you around.
Cant belive i'm gonna say this but you are leaving anyway put a note on the cage (please look after snowball thankyou) dump him in the vets and go get on your plane.
They will have to take him in then and better than putting him to sleep or on the street. If he is not chipped no one will know!!...
Old Jul 6th 2008, 1:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I am just sitting here shaking my head....deep sighs thrown in as well
oh i'm doing the deep sighs...and with this throat thing, they are really deep...

MM, xx
Old Jul 6th 2008, 1:41 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh i'm doing the deep sighs...and with this throat thing, they are really deep...

MM, xx
deep throat?
Old Jul 6th 2008, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
deep throat?
summat like that...

MM, xx