What a rip.....

Old Jun 26th 2008, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a rip.....

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Ditto!..............Have you not heard of feline friends?
That poor kitkat.......i dont believe you did everything to rehome it!! Where was the posting on here then??? Hmmmmmm??? And Bluecats re-homing board that she mentioned a few weeks ago??....

You just didint want the poor kitty and thought that would be the easy way out just like throwing away you ex's old jimmy choo's.

The only reason you didnt was that it would cost too much!

Shame on you! Shame!
Shame!
Shame!.........
OK, OK - it's a shitty choice to have to make, but:

Feline friend's advice (from their website):

If you can't take it with you, or find it a home, it would be kinder to euthanase it. If you abandon your cat it will have to find its own food and shelter, defend itself against feral cats and risk getting killed crossing roads. You give this cat somewhere to live with food and protection. Is it fair to abandon it? Would you do this to someone you love?

So basically, if I can't find him a home, the fluff-ball gets it......

Oh, and I kept her high heels. They amuse me of an evening....
Old Jun 26th 2008, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie

If you can't take it with you, or find it a home, it would be kinder to euthanase it. If you abandon your cat it will have to find its own food and shelter, defend itself against feral cats and risk getting killed crossing roads. You give this cat somewhere to live with food and protection. Is it fair to abandon it? Would you do this to someone you love?

probably good ebay value too.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:00 pm
Banned

Sam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have a cat carrying case?
Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:04 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

IF SyB......................IF.............
sums it up in one word!
why didnt the ex send for kitkat? have you asked her! Or texed her ...Oh sorry not texed....
e-mailed her?
So get off ya bootie and find him a home!!........
Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:10 pm
Banned

Sam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond repute

Does whatserface know you are having cat put down? I think you you should tell her, see what she says...
Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:11 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ
Does whatserface know you are having cat put down? I think you you should tell her, see what she says...
I think you should take it
Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

I asked him this the other day, she's not bothered. She wasn't bothered when she originally left so she ain't bothered now!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have a cat carrying case?
No - the ex shipped it to Oz, along with his scratching post, toys, cat-house etc (I've got him new stuff since, but never needed a carry-case). But I'd happily buy one if necessary....

IF SyB......................IF.............
sums it up in one word!
why didnt the ex send for kitkat? have you asked her! Or texed her ...Oh sorry not texed....
e-mailed her?
So get off ya bootie and find him a home!!........
Uh-oh - this is like getting busted by my mama.....

Yes, I've called her, texted her, f-booked her for over a year about it. At first, she was yes, yes, she was getting it done. Then I thought i'd progress it myself, and called the Brit Vet in AD and went down & got the forms needed to export him myself, called her up and told her i needed address, vaccination certs, blood test report (she took all his documents with her when she left??? Crazy woman). Did she get back to me??? Nada... Now I see on her fb page that she has a new kitten in Oz.... Fickle wench.

Sent her messages to say that if i can't re-home him i'll have to put him down - nothing, again, nothing....

Look, if lab tech guy takes him than maafee mushkilla, no?
Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:23 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I think you should take it
Oh, I'd love to have him, but my husband says "no". That's why I was asking about the carry case, I thought SYB could bring him out tonight and my husband would fall in love with him...

Speaking of tonight, SYB, Chris79, Weescot et al, we plan on arriving at Captains circa 7pm. You guys joining us?
Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh, I'd love to have him, but my husband says "no". That's why I was asking about the carry case, I thought SYB could bring him out tonight and my husband would fall in love with him...

Speaking of tonight, SYB, Chris79, Weescot et al, we plan on arriving at Captains circa 7pm. You guys joining us?

That's in half an hour - I haven't even showered???

Will you still be there 8ish?
Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:29 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to meet you all but have not heard from hubby all day so dont know if he is coming home or staying out with chums for a few hours!....
Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to meet you all but have not heard from hubby all day so dont know if he is coming home or staying out with chums for a few hours!....
more reason to go out doll...you'll love chris and syb...!

MM, xx
Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
more reason to go out doll...you'll love chris and syb...!

MM, xx
I think i've blotted my copybook with Twinks, what with my cat-killing ways and all.....
Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I think i've blotted my copybook with Twinks, what with my cat-killing ways and all.....
awww...i'm sure you could smooth talk your way out of that if you met her...

MM, xx
Old Jun 26th 2008, 2:37 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

if it comes to putting this cat to sleep then I suppose I will take him and try and re home him husband will murder me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.