Beduoin_Boy

Default Re: What is it??? PART 2

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
What is this Karma?

Please in details.

I am still waiting

Old Oct 15th 2004, 6:30 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

I am still waiting
OK, don't be mad. I'm surprised Joseph didn't help you out here but I suppose he's busy talking crap in the other threads...

Basically, giving someone karma means you approve of them/ their comments on the forums. It's a way of adding to their reputation. To do this, you click on the blue karma button below their avatar pic...you can add comments if you like and leave your name if you want them to know you karma'd them or leave it blank if you want to do it anonymously.

The more karma points you have, the more blue boxes you get below your user name. The value of everyone's karma is different, some people may karma you but their karma has no point value (is case with newbies). The value of a member's karma depends on how many karma points and how many posts they has.

If you click the members list, at bottom of this page and then click and sort by reputation, you will see the karma chart and the position of each member. If you have further queries, there is also a site feedback section near the bottom where you can post...there are also many karma related questions addressed there.

Once you have karma'd someone, you cannot karma the same person until you have spread karma around to others...prevents you from sending karma to the same group of people over and over.

I have just sent you karma, so go to My profile and scroll down- the box should show my comments...if there is no box, click on the +/- box and it should drop-down. Hope it's all clearer now.

Also, I think I deserve karma for my help
Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:51 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
OK, don't be mad. I'm surprised Joseph didn't help you out here but I suppose he's busy talking crap in the other threads...

Basically, giving someone karma means you approve of them/ their comments on the forums. It's a way of adding to their reputation. To do this, you click on the blue karma button below their avatar pic...you can add comments if you like and leave your name if you want them to know you karma'd them or leave it blank if you want to do it anonymously.

The more karma points you have, the more blue boxes you get below your user name. The value of everyone's karma is different, some people may karma you but their karma has no point value (is case with newbies). The value of a member's karma depends on how many karma points and how many posts they has.

If you click the members list, at bottom of this page and then click and sort by reputation, you will see the karma chart and the position of each member. If you have further queries, there is also a site feedback section near the bottom where you can post...there are also many karma related questions addressed there.

Once you have karma'd someone, you cannot karma the same person until you have spread karma around to others...prevents you from sending karma to the same group of people over and over.

I have just sent you karma, so go to My profile and scroll down- the box should show my comments...if there is no box, click on the +/- box and it should drop-down. Hope it's all clearer now.

Also, I think I deserve karma for my help

Thank you so much! Cherrypie.

I thought it is something spiritual you know the Dalai lama stuff ,,,, I thought it is blessing , dont laugh.

Now I tried doing what to said but still I find myself deaf and dumb.

Old Oct 15th 2004, 9:07 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Thank you so much! Cherrypie.

I thought it is something spiritual you know the Dalai lama stuff ,,,, I thought it is blessing , dont laugh.

Now I tried doing what to said but still I find myself deaf and dumb.
You confused it with Dalai Lama stuff....surely you mean Karma Sutra stuff

I made it as simple as possible...if you still don't understand...you are beyond help
Old Oct 15th 2004, 9:17 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
You confused it with Dalai Lama stuff....surely you mean Karma Sutra stuff

I made it as simple as possible...if you still don't understand...you are beyond help
Sorry, its my head spinning with caffine and nicotine.

Even if you sit on my lap and explain me still i wont get it.

Old Oct 15th 2004, 9:35 pm
Simply Brilliant

Sorry, its my head spinning with caffine and nicotine.

Even if you sit on my lap and explain me still i wont get it.
You bad, bad boy!! You are not fasting?!?!