What a night!!!

Old Jan 13th 2005, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default What a night!!!

Hey Crying Dancer...

Thanks for yesterday!! Didn't know you had such hidden talents!! Was great!!

Was I reallly walking barefoot down SZR??

Take care and stay in touch!!
Old Jan 13th 2005, 4:37 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a night!!!

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hey Crying Dancer...

Thanks for yesterday!! Didn't know you had such hidden talents!! Was great!!

Was I reallly walking barefoot down SZR??

Take care and stay in touch!!

Sound like my kinda night, do tell all
Old Jan 13th 2005, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Sound like my kinda night, do tell all

Good morning JB!!

CF's last night at Fibbers, then Longs...lots of and much dancing...soar all over...the SZR...can't remember that well
Old Jan 13th 2005, 4:55 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning JB!!

CF's last night at Fibbers, then Longs...lots of and much dancing...soar all over...the SZR...can't remember that well

Ahh sounds like fun, glad CF got a good send off LOL
Old Jan 13th 2005, 5:04 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh sounds like fun, glad CF got a good send off LOL
Was good to see you CF, have a safe flight home and we will see you soon !!!
Old Jan 13th 2005, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Was good to see you CF, have a safe flight home and we will see you soon !!!
I was there too, not remembering that much....lol
Old Jan 13th 2005, 5:13 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sarah1
I was there too, not remembering that much....lol

Hey count me in next time girls
Old Jan 13th 2005, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey count me in next time girls
Sure will JB!!

Hello Sarah...nice meeting you yesterday!!!
Old Jan 13th 2005, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Sure will JB!!

Hello Sarah...nice meeting you yesterday!!!
Pls remind me
Old Jan 13th 2005, 5:21 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sarah1
Pls remind me
Sounds like you need a Starbucks sarah LOL
Old Jan 13th 2005, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Jellybean] Sounds like you need a Starbucks sarah LOL[/QUOTE

Or 2....with panadol....lol
Old Jan 13th 2005, 6:00 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sarah1]
Sounds like you need a Starbucks sarah LOL[/QUOTE

Or 2....with panadol....lol
Count me in on some of those too
Old Jan 13th 2005, 6:04 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Count me in on some of those too
Only stayed in Longs for a couple. Have to work today so i could not go mad....not that it normally stops me.
I was mixing my drinks as well so that affected my stamina somewhat.
Old Jan 13th 2005, 6:06 am
Up in the air

Only stayed in Longs for a couple. Have to work today so i could not go mad....not that it normally stops me.
I was mixing my drinks as well so that affected my stamina somewhat.
Singlemom, make sure you dont make any silly intern mistakes today !!!
Hope your not hurting too much !
Was great to meet you and Nabs
Old Jan 13th 2005, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom, make sure you dont make any silly intern mistakes today !!!
Hope your not hurting too much !
Was great to meet you and Nabs
Boss not here today Taking it easy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.