Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What Motivates you going to work?

What Motivates you going to work?

Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:00 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Question What Motivates you going to work?

My friends,

I am motivated by nice and beautiful women working with me! .

What I like most is what they wear in terms of cloth, perfumes and a bit of make-up they tend to put to make them look like beautiful flowers!!.. You know I love flowers, especially roses!! and you know it is not easy to get roses around, so let it be on these women!!

Other than that!! I hate working, so you can image what I get in terms of staff report and something like that!! But who cares!!

So, tell me my friends!! what motivates you most going to work!

Old Oct 21st 2004, 2:43 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Motivates you going to work?

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
My friends,

What I like most is what they wear in terms of cloth, perfumes and a bit of make-up they tend to put to make them look like beautiful flowers!!.. You know I love flowers, especially roses!! and you know it is not easy to get roses around, so let it be on these women!!

Other than that!! I hate working, so you can image what I get in terms of staff report and something like that!! But who cares!!

Responsibility
:scared:
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:24 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Feeling queezy again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:26 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Me too!!!!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

Dogs Body is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Beduoin_Boy]My friends,

Beduoin-Boy you really are such a prat, i've been reading your posts for some time now and this one really tops the lot!!!!

Most normal people work for ONE thing and that's to earn money and keep a roof over our heads, providing a home and nice things for our family or buying the boys toys, as we like to do, and anyone who says anything other than that is a liar.

So do us all a favour, get a life and find something interesting to talk about.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 4:50 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

My friends,

BB looks like u said the wrong thing :scared:
Attached Thumbnails What Motivates you going to work?-bomb.gif  
Old Oct 21st 2004, 4:54 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Deep breaths - deep breaths --
Old Oct 21st 2004, 5:14 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
BB looks like u said the wrong thing :scared:
Just for a change!!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 5:15 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Just for a change!!
No magic to be spread at the moment - nothing nice being said!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 5:17 pm
Premium Member

No magic to be spread at the moment - nothing nice being said!
Welcome fairy
Old Oct 21st 2004, 5:18 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Welcome fairy
Thanks nice to be here - what date and where was your meet up again - might try and make it

Sorry losing original thread again
Old Oct 21st 2004, 5:21 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Thanks nice to be here - what date and where was your meet up again - might try and make it

Hello Dust...

certain criteria have to be met!!! like longelvity on the board, PM the guy who is setting it up eg me. and then we all talk together to see if it all cool as certain people are not who they seem....

Mail me.... anyway's wher do u hail from and how come ur here on Dubai!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 5:22 pm
Premium Member

I have as well - speak to JC - he knows - it's the 18th but where is anyones guess. Sorry can't be of more help.

Old Oct 21st 2004, 5:28 pm
Its all good

[QUOTE=Dogs Body]
My friends,

Beduoin-Boy you really are such a prat, i've been reading your posts for some time now and this one really tops the lot!!!!

Most normal people work for ONE thing and that's to earn money and keep a roof over our heads, providing a home and nice things for our family or buying the boys toys, as we like to do, and anyone who says anything other than that is a liar.

So do us all a favour, get a life and find something interesting to talk about.
Well said and not before time!!!!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 5:38 pm
Premium Member

Default Calm Down now peeps

Come on folks - things are starting to degenerate like a few days ago - each to their own - Y don't we all take a few deep breaths before we type - if u want a scrap please don't do it here - take it to the camel crap thread ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.