Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What happened to the Time?

What happened to the Time?

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:17 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default What happened to the Time?

Ok Peeps,

I have this feeling about the time, since while back i feel that the Time is Running at a pace of light.

But to everyone I speak to says the samething! I have started to Notice this from the Year 1999.

At first I thought Maybe its only in Dubai, due to hectic lifestyle and jammed packed traffic and long working hours.

Actually not in every country people are feeling the same thing!

I like to know your feeling about this.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:27 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What happened to the Time?

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Ok Peeps,

I have this feeling about the time, since while back i feel that the Time is Running at a pace of light.

But to everyone I speak to says the samething! I have started to Notice this from the Year 1999.

At first I thought Maybe its only in Dubai, due to hectic lifestyle and jammed packed traffic and long working hours.

Actually not in every country people are feeling the same thing!

I like to know your feeling about this.
It's not about what country you're in... it's because you're getting older!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Autonomy
when you're 2 a year is half of your life - when you 20 it's a 20th!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:41 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy

Is this True??? Actually I doubt that because people from age 19 to 91 years old are All saying the same thing!

I am want to know.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 12:44 pm
Feeling broody

alowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CasaNova
I have this feeling about the time, since while back i feel that the Time is Running at a pace of light..

I have had that feeling too. When I was a kid days were too long and now they are just not long enough!!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:18 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Theres def not enough hours in the day for me