Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What happened to Bedouin?

What happened to Bedouin?

Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:22 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What happened to Bedouin?

Originally Posted by Face81
wot sort of interest wud that be? As for the budding poet bit...... hmmmmmm..... prolly made a few roll over in their graves with the way he went on. LOL

He was just a tad more than insane. lol
Evening face
Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:56 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Evening face
evening TS. Hows it going? hows Mrs. TS? Do say hello!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:58 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

evening TS. Hows it going? hows Mrs. TS? Do say hello!
All fine - all got the flue - will pass on yr kind regards.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 4:08 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

All fine - all got the flue - will pass on yr kind regards.

I wish them all a speedy recovery..... I felt like I was coming down with it this AM, but after a hot shower and a long day at Uni, i think i have shaken it off. phew! hate being ill.

warm soup and lots of crappy films is always a good cure.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 4:09 pm
Premium Member

I wish them all a speedy recovery..... I felt like I was coming down with it this AM, but after a hot shower and a long day at Uni, i think i have shaken it off. phew! hate being ill.

warm soup and lots of crappy films is always a good cure.
Copious quantities of hot toddies to sweat it out whilst I sleep
Old Nov 21st 2004, 4:19 pm
The Oracle

lol..... Read in the papers today that having the AC during the nights at this time of year decreases a persons immunity levels.... best to leave it off tonite then. Havent used our power guzzler of an AC during the nights all week now..... nice breeze when we leave the balcony doors ajar.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 4:28 pm
Premium Member

lol..... Read in the papers today that having the AC during the nights at this time of year decreases a persons immunity levels.... best to leave it off tonite then. Havent used our power guzzler of an AC during the nights all week now..... nice breeze when we leave the balcony doors ajar.
Willgive it a try
Old Nov 21st 2004, 4:40 pm
The Oracle

Willgive it a try
lol..... dont look so perplexed..... has something to do with spores and air particles being treated in cooler conditions causing them to carry more bacteria or sommat... makes some sense if u think about it.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 5:10 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you all feel better soon TS
Attached Images  
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 10:41 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hope you all feel better soon TS
Thanks JB - still suffering today - hopefully all better for the weekend!!
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 10:43 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks JB - still suffering today - hopefully all better for the weekend!!
I am sure Ms.Speaks will looking after u...