What happened ???

Old Oct 29th 2004, 11:30 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default What happened ???

guys what the f##k happened yesterday, just about the meanest posts ever by everyone...

Right everyone take a deep breath and hold it for a second.... now breath out...

ok everybody cooled down now jeez

and i thought i ranted lol

have a then

chris
Old Oct 30th 2004, 1:10 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What happened ???

2 threads got deleted, not great topic starters theres....though I didn't get in there to nip 'em too quickly...can't be around all the time...

keep it clean peeps
Old Oct 30th 2004, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
2 threads got deleted, not great topic starters theres....though I didn't get in there to nip 'em too quickly...can't be around all the time...

keep it clean peeps
I apologize guys...just wanst thinking...sotra frustrated with the posts going on for last 2 days....Hppy that Bob deleted them I am fine now

khan
Old Oct 30th 2004, 1:26 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

No probs there Cal

Oh, and BB got the mighty ban by the way, Balushi....anyway, been banned for a few times now, and I got the call from the other mods to let him go...
Old Oct 30th 2004, 2:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
No probs there Cal

Oh, and BB got the mighty ban by the way, Balushi....anyway, been banned for a few times now, and I got the call from the other mods to let him go...
I think it was hard for him to relize the purpose of this forum....Every body is here to help each other I had alot of help for the ppl I dont even know..Hopefully everbody get this message now.

Khan
Old Oct 30th 2004, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
No probs there Cal

Sniff, who will make me feel special now? I must have missed those nasty posts of his to get him banned. No doubt, he will make it back one day, if that wasn't his first time.
Old Oct 30th 2004, 5:42 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Palm Tree]Sniff, who will make me feel special now?

Errrr, your husband?
Old Oct 30th 2004, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

[QUOTE=Heart of gold]
Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Sniff, who will make me feel special now?

Errrr, your husband?

Why did I expect this answer?! Since my darling isn't with me most times and I had an abusive childhood, where no one ever told me something nice, I can never get enough of kind words. Nothing wrong with that, is it?!
Old Oct 30th 2004, 6:40 am
sez1

Why did I expect this answer?! Since my darling isn't with me most times and I had an abusive childhood, where no one ever told me something nice, I can never get enough of kind words. Nothing wrong with that, is it?!
You go right ahead and feel special PT

Old Oct 30th 2004, 6:58 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Come on PT, we're all pretty nice here. Surely you don't need that tosser to slime all over you. The guy was a total wind up merchant and I would have taken anything he said with a very large pinch of salt.
Old Oct 30th 2004, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kristy
Come on PT, we're all pretty nice here. Surely you don't need that tosser to slime all over you. The guy was a total wind up merchant and I would have taken anything he said with a very large pinch of salt.

Come on Kristy, half the time this site isn't serious stuff anyway and most of it has to be taken with a pinch of salt. Do you think I really fell for the guy?

As I said, no idea what was so offensive that he used to post, as I am new to this place, but I found it amusing. What I was trying to figure out, if he really was a local or not. Since you all know him much better, can you enlighten me about his origin?
Old Oct 30th 2004, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sez1
You go right ahead and feel special PT

Thank you, you too!
Old Oct 30th 2004, 7:27 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Come on Kristy, half the time this site isn't serious stuff anyway and most of it has to be taken with a pinch of salt. Do you think I really fell for the guy?

As I said, no idea what was so offensive that he used to post, as I am new to this place, but I found it amusing. What I was trying to figure out, if he really was a local or not. Since you all know him much better, can you enlighten me about his origin?
He was banned before (a few times I think). Sometimes he can be ok but other times he can be pretty offensive. Take a look back at his posts and those of his previous incarnation, balushi. Also the fact that because Joe wound him up, he started on me when I've been nothing but nice to him.

He got quite a lot of his facts wrong too so I'm not convinced about who he is. A couple of weeks ago he was being nothing but a prat, then a few ladies joined and he went to being a total slimeball and it made those of us who were used to his old posts feel very ill.

Someone like that isn't helpful if people are looking for advice or just getting an idea of life in Dubai. I suspect that's why the voodoo thread went.

There's people on here like Face who are extremely helpful when people need to know something, and they've been put off coming on here by his crap.

So hopefully we can get back to a normality where we can chat about life in Dubai again. It's far less likely to descend into the recent levels now he's gone.
Old Oct 30th 2004, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kristy
He was banned before (a few times I think). Sometimes he can be ok but other times he can be pretty offensive. Take a look back at his posts and those of his previous incarnation, balushi. Also the fact that because Joe wound him up, he started on me when I've been nothing but nice to him.

He got quite a lot of his facts wrong too so I'm not convinced about who he is. A couple of weeks ago he was being nothing but a prat, then a few ladies joined and he went to being a total slimeball and it made those of us who were used to his old posts feel very ill.

Someone like that isn't helpful if people are looking for advice or just getting an idea of life in Dubai. I suspect that's why the voodoo thread went.

There's people on here like Face who are extremely helpful when people need to know something, and they've been put off coming on here by his crap.

So hopefully we can get back to a normality where we can chat about life in Dubai again. It's far less likely to descend into the recent levels now he's gone.

Cheers Kristy

At the time, when I joined this site, it didn't seem too serious already, at least compared to the one I am used to posting at and it was a good change to see people exchange words in a more relaxed fashion. Shame I haven't got time to go through the old posts, despite my natural curiosity.

I hope Face will be able to give back her input. I got put of at times on the other site but than had to learn that some will enjoy reading, others won't and I have to be happy with my input and leave the choice to others.
Old Oct 30th 2004, 7:39 am
Troublemaker

Cheers Kristy

At the time, when I joined this site, it didn't seem too serious already, at least compared to the one I am used to posting at and it was a good change to see people exchange words in a more relaxed fashion. Shame I haven't got time to go through the old posts, despite my natural curiosity.

I hope Face will be able to give back her input. I got put of at times on the other site but than had to learn that some will enjoy reading, others won't and I have to be happy with my input and leave the choice to others.
Yes it is really relaxed and loads of stuff that's not remotely serious, I just don't think it should risk giving the wrong idea about Dubai to people wanting to come here or newcomers looking for advice.

Btw - Face is a he!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.