Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What fur ball 4 the flat???

What fur ball 4 the flat???

Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:58 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: What fur ball 4 the flat???

Originally Posted by Singlemom
I like it
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:02 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Ok so ur talkN dogs still dont know which 1 u mean an if ur bn cheeky i will
just have 2 8 ball you at pool
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:03 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Uncle B
I see a challange coming up! my money is on singlemom
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

ooohhhh!! Disappointed?? ..anytime at pool!!
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nabs
I see a challange coming up! my money is on singlemom
Thanks Nabs! I won't disappoint u
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:05 am
The Delivery Man...

Thanks Nabs! I won't disappoint u

Lets hope so!

Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:11 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nabs
Lets hope so!

You 2 want 2 remember that i had my arm in a sling,so bring it on SM
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:14 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
shiva!!!!

now, now.......... be nice.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:14 am
The Delivery Man...

You 2 want 2 remember that i had my arm in a sling,so bring it on SM
This reminds of a friend of mine who is starting ad iet tomorrow,or day after, or may the day after, if not, it will be the day after
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:15 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
now, now.......... be nice.
Likewise
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:20 am
Its good up North!

Likewise
SM knows im jokeN but i never shy from a good pool match
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:23 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

SM knows im jokeN but i never shy from a good pool match

Sounds like she might be up to scratch...my money is on Sm
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:24 am
Its good up North!

:scared:
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

haha! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:31 am
Banned

:scared:
actually it's on the bullmastiff...he'll have your balls anytime LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.