British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   What do you want for Christmas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/what-do-you-want-christmas-265383/)

Truth Speak Nov 9th 2004 5:09 pm

Re: What do you want for Christmas

Originally Posted by Face81
that and the fact that u karma'd all the right ppl at the right time! hahahahaha

cheeky git! :D A man after my own heart! lolololol

Pure luck...nothing else :cool:

Truth Speak Nov 9th 2004 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I did Bob the other day and he didn't even say thank you!!!!! :( Your advice always works TS I will give it a go tomorrow thx. :)

Bob karmers when u post valuable info.... and when he has a good laugh or so i'm told..........

Jellybean Nov 9th 2004 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Bob karmers when u post valuable info.... and when he has a good laugh or so i'm told..........

Ha I just wanted to offload, not sure how to get the old git to laugh but he still didn't say thanks!!!!! :D Ahhhh is that why FACE is so up his arse then....figures LOL ....opps her goes me.

Face81 Nov 9th 2004 5:20 pm

Pure luck...nothing else :cool:

sure! we beleive u! hehehehe.... really wonder wot u did u to please those higher ups.....hmmmmmm.......

Truth Speak Nov 9th 2004 5:24 pm

JB....so for christmas u want Bob to give u some karma.... he'll read this... ask him nicely... he may just surprise u...

face..... Y wouldn't u beleive me.... hehehehehehe

Jellybean Nov 9th 2004 5:28 pm

[QUOTE=Truth Speak]JB....so for christmas u want Bob to give u some karma.... he'll read this... ask him nicely... he may just surprise u...

LOL no I want to offload I have a shitload and can't get rid....what do I do????

Truth Speak Nov 9th 2004 5:31 pm

LOL no I want to offload I have a shitload and can't get rid....what do I do????
[/QUOTE]
Give it to anyone u can, remember u can only give 4x in 24 hrs..... after 25 gives u can gibe to the same person again....

Face81 Nov 9th 2004 5:34 pm

face..... Y wouldn't u beleive me.... hehehehehehe

something in ur tone...... lol...... nah... i trust u .... i think!

DanMarsden Nov 9th 2004 10:23 pm

What I want for Christmas?

Anything other than a Bible. :mad: :mad:

Jellybean Nov 10th 2004 4:29 am

So Heart are you any better off, know where you r going to do your shopping now? :o

Heart of gold Nov 10th 2004 4:52 am

Originally Posted by Jellybean
So Heart are you any better off, know where you r going to do your shopping now? :o

I went back to the uk in the summer and bought almost all my kids pressies for Birthdays and Christmas, and got it brought back with a friends hubby!

I still need a fair bit so another friend of mine who visited the Uk last week got some more bits for me.

To answer your Q I think it will be a trip to lamcy and deira .... Pretty soon. :)

Truth Speak Nov 10th 2004 8:26 am

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
What I want for Christmas?

Anything other than a Bible. :mad: :mad:

The Koran??

DanMarsden Nov 10th 2004 8:35 am

The Koran??

I wish. At least that would be a change. Too bad my mom is an anti-Islamist. So no, not the Koran. All I get for my birthday / Christmas is the Christian Bible. My mom thinks reading the Bible will help me "get over" my "issues." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Truth Speak Nov 10th 2004 10:37 am

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
I wish. At least that would be a change. Too bad my mom is an anti-Islamist. So no, not the Koran. All I get for my birthday / Christmas is the Christian Bible. My mom thinks reading the Bible will help me "get over" my "issues." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SO Dan - u will now have a thread dedicated to your issues, as i'm sure everyone will be most interested to read about them :D

DanMarsden Nov 10th 2004 10:39 am

SO Dan - u will now have a thread dedicated to your issues, as i'm sure everyone will be most interested to read about them :D

no thanks. :rolleyes: not here for therapy. :rolleyes: