Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What do you want for Christmas

What do you want for Christmas

Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:15 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What do you want for Christmas

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
He gave me the karma ealier today as I was top od IOU I believe and I nagged and hounded him so it was to get me off his back
not only that, but since TS is the Karma god and u r now the Karma godess...... its alway nice to receive juicy karma boosts from u! hahahahahhahaaha

most ppl here are now highly superior beings..... two gods (TS and Mickey), one messiah, one oracle and one super villain (Shiva, aka, Dr. Evil) lol..... who is next?
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:18 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
He gave me the karma ealier today as I was top od IOU I believe and I nagged and hounded him so it was to get me off his back

Haha good for you Heart get what you deserve....err have any I.O.U's for you lol
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:46 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Face81 not only that, but since TS is the Karma god
No delusions of grandeur here - just a whole lot of luck!!!!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:48 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak

Baaahhhhhh lol Have you karma-ed me lately TS?????
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:49 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Baaahhhhhh lol Have you karma-ed me lately TS?????
I did 20 karma shots ago - 5 more till u'r front of the Q
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:52 pm
Banned

I did 20 karma shots ago - 5 more till u'r front of the Q

Bless your little cotton socks TS
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:55 pm
Premium Member

Bless your little cotton socks TS
I feel particlularly sad that I remember who I have Karmered.!!!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:58 pm
Banned

I feel particlularly sad that I remember who I have Karmered.!!!!!!

LOL you.....you....he who has so many bloody blue blobs lol

I have over 300 rep points and can't off load them
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:59 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by UKintheUSA
All we want{hubby and I} is for his EAD card to arrive so he can start working. He is going CRAZY staying home! :scared:

Hi welcome can I karma you .......not for 24 hours how sad is that??????
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:02 pm
Premium Member

LOL you.....you....he who has so many bloody blue blobs lol

I have over 300 rep points and can't off load them
i'm nearing 1000... remember 4 x every 24 hours and 25 people between karmering the same person.....

sneak into the loung and Karma those with 6 or more blue blobs....
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:04 pm
Banned

i'm nearing 1000... remember 4 x every 24 hours and 25 people between karmering the same person.....

sneak into the loung and Karma those with 6 or more blue blobs....

I did Bob the other day and he didn't even say thank you!!!!! Your advice always works TS I will give it a go tomorrow thx.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:06 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by UKintheUSA
All we want{hubby and I} is for his EAD card to arrive so he can start working. He is going CRAZY staying home! :scared:
tell him i'll swap jobs...could do with a break.... & Welcome
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:06 pm
Banned

TS Hahaha I am a sad cow watch this space!!!!!! Good luck with the lawyers
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:07 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

that and the fact that u karma'd all the right ppl at the right time! hahahahaha

cheeky git! A man after my own heart! lolololol
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:08 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Face81
that and the fact that u karma'd all the right ppl at the right time! hahahahaha

cheeky git! A man after my own heart! lolololol

.....and only 3 blue blobs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.