Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What do Abu Dhabis good time girls do during the day

What do Abu Dhabis good time girls do during the day

Old Feb 27th 2009, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute
Default What do Abu Dhabis good time girls do during the day

Now the obvious answer would be to sleep off the excess of having been up all night at the hands of a drunk American. The users must be American as surely the English wouldnt engage in such activities.......
Last night was my first night out on the town for some time and I had forgotten about the constant offers of one night contracts offered by these ladies. I then thought about how the hell half the female population of a small chinese city managed to get visas for the UAE.
Do they come and work in restaurants or offices during the day and then ply their services at night or is there an unknown visa classification for this profession
Old Feb 27th 2009, 2:00 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do Abu Dhabis good time girls do during the day

Originally Posted by Tockalosh View Post
Now the obvious answer would be to sleep off the excess of having been up all night at the hands of a drunk American. The users must be American as surely the English wouldnt engage in such activities.......
Last night was my first night out on the town for some time and I had forgotten about the constant offers of one night contracts offered by these ladies. I then thought about how the hell half the female population of a small chinese city managed to get visas for the UAE.
Do they come and work in restaurants or offices during the day and then ply their services at night or is there an unknown visa classification for this profession
why didn't you just ask them...
Old Feb 27th 2009, 2:04 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
why didn't you just ask them...
He was, erm, otherwise engaged...
Old Feb 27th 2009, 2:06 pm
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tockalosh View Post
they are prossiez... Mate they got a special visa sorted by the CID.. underground shit
Old Feb 27th 2009, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Well you are not a million miles away there but not for the reasons you may have floating around
I had bought what appeared to be a comfy pair of Italian shoes during the day and last night was their first outing. Trouble was they werent and spent the night in pain with blistered feet
Old Feb 27th 2009, 2:40 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

You were in the ally pally then?
Old Feb 27th 2009, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

God no,
started in Captains then around the corner
I am only 43 so far to young to be going into the Ali Pali
Old Feb 27th 2009, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

bimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tiger989 View Post
they are prossiez... Mate they got a special visa sorted by the CID.. underground shit
Careful now, we all understand which Sheikh you are talking about and he´s not to be slighted by us online..
Old Feb 28th 2009, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

6 or 7 years ago I used to chat to one lady whilst holding up the bar and it emerged that she had bought a 3 year residence visa from one of the smaller northern emirates!

I asked her what profession the visa stated and she replied with a sweet smile "saleslady"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 28th 2009, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Arent the prosties here implicitly wanted here by the rulers? You know, better foreign relations and all that. Like all the money getting sent back to super poor towns, Kazakhstanis getting their moneys worth from all their citizens sending cash back home and in return approving Emirati devlopers projects in their country. Handshake deals etc.

I think the only reason why Sharjah is so conservative is because of its ties to Wahabis in Saudi (or something of that nature?). Anyway these are all just rumours of course and I might not be anywhere near to 100% accurate on my recolection of what others have told me. I rekon if it wasn't for the Wahabis, some of the middle eastern regions would be more secular like Dubai (IE Saudi and Sharjah).
Old Feb 28th 2009, 7:09 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld View Post
Arent the prosties here implicitly wanted here by the rulers? You know, better foreign relations and all that. Like all the money getting sent back to super poor towns, Kazakhstanis getting their moneys worth from all their citizens sending cash back home and in return approving Emirati devlopers projects in their country. Handshake deals etc.

I think the only reason why Sharjah is so conservative is because of its ties to Wahabis in Saudi (or something of that nature?). Anyway these are all just rumours of course and I might not be anywhere near to 100% accurate on my recolection of what others have told me. I rekon if it wasn't for the Wahabis, some of the middle eastern regions would be more secular like Dubai (IE Saudi and Sharjah).

Don't fret yourself then on accuracy
Old Feb 28th 2009, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Eva View Post
Don't fret yourself then on accuracy
Please note my sarcasm Frau Eva
Old Feb 28th 2009, 7:17 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld View Post
Please note my sarcasm Frau Eva
Tis not on my radar, sorry