Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy?

What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy?

Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy?

Originally Posted by Dago
Oktoberon, how did you get a broken nose?
I really can't remember, must have been p*ssed at the time (situation normal)
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy?

Originally Posted by oktoberon
Hi Shag, It's a walk in the park. I had one done back in April. You get some very interesting pictures

Have attached 2 that scared the daylights until they told me nothing to worry
Hey Okt..there seems an awfully lot of ''empty'' space in those pictures
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:26 am
Banned

Dago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by beebee
You mean they allowed a cat in the radiology dept...
It started off as a dog - but mutated....
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Hey Okt..there seems an awfully lot of ''empty'' space in those pictures
We can play the game 'spot the brain cell'
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

We can play the game 'spot the brain cell'
Drat..lost the game....can't find it
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Drat..lost the game....can't find it
look closely mayhap 'tis hidding in one of the darker recesses
Old Aug 28th 2007, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

look closely mayhap 'tis hidding in one of the darker recesses

Nooop been out with the torch...Its Gone!!!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 2:56 pm
Just Joined

Adil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really nice

Hi friends;

Thanks a lot for all of you for your friendly replies and i am really very happy to have you as my friends and making my topic, interesting topic. Thanks a lot

But i hope friends that you too help me out or suggest a place for me to get what i want.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adil
But i hope friends that you too help me out or suggest a place for me to get what i want.
Tried Google ?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:12 pm
Just Joined

Adil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really nice

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Getting back on track - some answers:

(quoted)

Dear Expats;

What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy in a Dubai Company?

Role of Technical Department - Identify technical things. Once safely identified then ensure upper management does not realise what the dangerous things do. we don't know what the f**k the technical things do or how we should operate said things. They might hurt us. We don't want that.

Role of Marketing - We are here to obscure any reason at all. We'll SWAT analyse your ass baby, but we don't have a clue about how to increase market share, differntiate between PR, marketing or advertising, adhere to briefs or budgets or indeed have a clue what we do but f**k it baby we'll see you in the Apartment and promise the Earth none the less.

Role of Sales - We know we're here to sell, but f**k it - that's far too much like hard work. I want to work in Marketing - I don't know what they do, but I do know they get the hot ones at the Apartment so I need to get in there. Meeting the bottom line hey!

Role of Customer Care - I'm sorry, but you've lost me there...??? We Don't Care....

Role of IT (Billing) (Subscriber Billing) - IT = shut down, reboot. Billling = shut down, reboot and then give me 100 dhs for telling you this.

Role of Finance - To give you a very hard time on getting back what you are owed.

Role of Human Resource - To wear cowboy hats and ride each other kiddy back style round the office with lassos and pretend to "Get Those Doggies Home" while smoking Cheroots....

Role Admin. - There is none.

Role of GM - Check shares, FOREX and invest in property while getting paid to pretend the orchestration of the f**king madhouse while it somehow makes money.

(end quoted)
Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Tried Google ?
Yah I have tried but no use
Old Aug 29th 2007, 2:38 am
Banned

Dago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to behold

Adil,

Your need is for someone to help you with your MBA dissertation and someone who understands strategy and functional strategic support systems. This is not a trivial issue and you have found that you are getting no-where I suspect. As you are doing your dissertation you must have gone a long way through your MBA and covered strategy formally as part of your course.

Why do you not just go and visit a few telcos, or get in touch if it is impossible to leave Yemen. That is the sort of thing that is expected of an MBA!

There is so much research material within the newspapers and journals that not researching it sends a clear signal of lack of commitment. I have just searched the financial times and the Guardian and found tons.

Suggest you do the same.

Good luck with your MBA.

Dago
Old Aug 30th 2007, 12:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dago
Adil,

Your need is for someone to help you with your MBA dissertation and someone who understands strategy and functional strategic support systems. This is not a trivial issue and you have found that you are getting no-where I suspect. As you are doing your dissertation you must have gone a long way through your MBA and covered strategy formally as part of your course.

Why do you not just go and visit a few telcos, or get in touch if it is impossible to leave Yemen. That is the sort of thing that is expected of an MBA!

There is so much research material within the newspapers and journals that not researching it sends a clear signal of lack of commitment. I have just searched the financial times and the Guardian and found tons.

Suggest you do the same.

Good luck with your MBA.

Dago
Yep. Don't think Adil would too well on "The Apprentice". On that subject, I think I'm in love with Heidi....