Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What can adults get upto over the next 2 weeks????

What can adults get upto over the next 2 weeks????

Old Nov 4th 2004, 4:20 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default What can adults get upto over the next 2 weeks????

Hello all......... Oracle here.......

Inspired by TS, my brain went into overdrive as I was bored out of my mind on this first day of what will become an eternity of holidays............

If we can come up with activities for the wee ones, I am SURE that we can think of something that adults can get upto aswell.......

Please dont suggest polo or swimming around the Burj...... the latter idea wudnt be very good as I hear that there is a tremendously large population of jelly fish off the Burj..... so it wudnt be a pleasant experience. LOL

Any suggestions as to what one can do????? Make it reasonable people..... dont go suggesting that I shud scale ET or sommat! :scared: LOL

Jeeeezzzzzzz...... so bored............. what to do, what to do?

All sane ideas will be rewarded with a free Juice from the now World famous, Juice bar on the Beach Rd. So lets hear those ideas!

And if u cant think of anything to do........ start a riot of a discussion on a reasonably interesting topic. Anything will do!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 5:44 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What can adults get upto over the next 2 weeks????

Originally Posted by Face81
Hello all......... Oracle here.......

Inspired by TS, my brain went into overdrive as I was bored out of my mind on this first day of what will become an eternity of holidays............

If we can come up with activities for the wee ones, I am SURE that we can think of something that adults can get upto aswell.......

Please dont suggest polo or swimming around the Burj...... the latter idea wudnt be very good as I hear that there is a tremendously large population of jelly fish off the Burj..... so it wudnt be a pleasant experience. LOL

Any suggestions as to what one can do????? Make it reasonable people..... dont go suggesting that I shud scale ET or sommat! :scared: LOL

Jeeeezzzzzzz...... so bored............. what to do, what to do?

All sane ideas will be rewarded with a free Juice from the now World famous, Juice bar on the Beach Rd. So lets hear those ideas!

And if u cant think of anything to do........ start a riot of a discussion on a reasonably interesting topic. Anything will do!
Poor FACE.... u sounds really soooooo bored. But i think the ladies will be very busy try to entertain the kids.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:01 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
Poor FACE.... u sounds really soooooo bored.
I am!!!!!! aaaaarrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:04 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I am!!!!!! aaaaarrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Why don't you help your mom around the house doing the house chores? Or maybe wash your family cars (dunno how many cars you have, but I am sure enough for you to occupy ur self).

Or come around to JB, Palm Tree or HG, LL help them to entertain the kids.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:06 pm
The Oracle

Why don't you help your mom around the house doing the house chores? Or maybe wash your family cars (dunno how many cars you have, but I am sure enough for you to occupy ur self).

Or come around to JB, Palm Tree or HG, LL help them to entertain the kids.
HOUSE CHORES?????? :scared: :scared:

2 cars......... but we already have someone that washes them every other day........ entertain kids? nah.... too stressful........ perhapa this mini break is making me just a little lazy aswell. lol
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:08 pm
semarang

HOUSE CHORES?????? :scared: :scared:

2 cars......... but we already have someone that washes them every other day........ entertain kids? nah.... too stressful........ perhapa this mini break is making me just a little lazy aswell. lol
We hv 2 cars as well. Don't hv anybody washing our car. Feel free to do ours.....lol.....
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:14 pm
The Oracle

We hv 2 cars as well. Don't hv anybody washing our car. Feel free to do ours.....lol.....
the cost of me getting there to wash em wud far exceed the amount u wud be willing to pay me, surely!

And besides.... i have standards to maintain...... i dont do cars! lolololol
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:31 pm
semarang

the cost of me getting there to wash em wud far exceed the amount u wud be willing to pay me, surely!

I have quite big of garden, hubby love gardening, but he can do with an assistant. Your pay will include 1 meal a day. What do you think???
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:38 pm
The Oracle

I have quite big of garden, hubby love gardening, but he can do with an assistant. Your pay will include 1 meal a day. What do you think???
cough, cough...... i will take my chances with boredom! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:53 pm
semarang

cough, cough...... i will take my chances with boredom! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I will guess you will sitting in front of ur PC and doing manic posting. Not bad eh... 800+ posts since sept 2004.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:56 pm
The Oracle

I will guess you will sitting in front of ur PC and doing manic posting. Not bad eh... 800+ posts since sept 2004.
lol.....thanks.........headed for 1000 b4 I get back to uni! hahahaha
Old Nov 4th 2004, 8:00 pm
semarang

lol.....thanks.........headed for 1000 b4 I get back to uni! hahahaha
Good luck! Don't forget ur exams though...
Old Nov 4th 2004, 8:11 pm
The Oracle

Good luck! Don't forget ur exams though...
i wont......... and i may hit 1100 b4 i go back! LOLOLOLOL
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:33 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO - Same here - Mrs Speak does mine
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:38 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
LMAO - Same here - Mrs Speak does mine
LMAO!!!! hahahahahahaha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.