This weekend

Old Apr 7th 2005, 11:38 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default This weekend

Whats everyone doing this weekend , other than going up the pub and getting P*****d.

A bunch of us are off to learn to drive properly........ actually we are just going to take the p**s out of Face. Might even post some pics tomorrow evening...possibly of a landcruiser on its roof!!!

Sorry Face....we won't...I swear......... but rmember my txt
Old Apr 7th 2005, 11:46 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This weekend

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Whats everyone doing this weekend , other than going up the pub and getting P*****d.

A bunch of us are off to learn to drive properly........ actually we are just going to take the p**s out of Face. Might even post some pics tomorrow evening...possibly of a landcruiser on its roof!!!

Sorry Face....we won't...I swear......... but rmember my txt

Unless you hv been off the planet the last few weeks you will know what l will b doing......MOVING HOUSE ....and trying NOT to too much and getting back on my bike
Old Apr 7th 2005, 11:54 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Unless you hv been off the planet the last few weeks you will know what l will b doing......MOVING HOUSE ....and trying NOT to too much and getting back on my bike
I have been somewhat of a space cadet recently, but now back to normal. Hope all goes smoothly and they don't break yr booze collection. On yer bike......oh yes now i'm up to speed.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:00 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I have been somewhat of a space cadet recently, but now back to normal. Hope all goes smoothly and they don't break yr booze collection. On yer bike......oh yes now i'm up to speed.
Am looking forward to tomorrow, but face drives last...otherwise we wont get a go
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing really...just looking forward to it!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:03 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Nothing really...just looking forward to it!
We know about you and Pavarotti...........make sure u get ur pic in the paper......
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:04 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Am looking forward to tomorrow, but face drives last...otherwise we wont get a go
Absolutely. I suppose we could get out and watch him do a three point turn on a hollow dune....may be entertaining...
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:19 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely. I suppose we could get out and watch him do a three point turn on a hollow dune....may be entertaining...

Make sure you get some pics
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:19 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I jest not, when i say we almost died last time he drove.
I also got punched by a local becos of his driving
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:44 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

How rude!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:44 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

hmmmmmm......... atleast I wont have to ask everyone to lean to one side of the car this time!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:55 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Face81
hmmmmmm......... atleast I wont have to ask everyone to lean to one side of the car this time!
LOL.........right on que......are you looking forward 2 it face ??
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:10 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

He is on the phone to me now wittering away and he said, yes, he is looking forward to it!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:13 pm
The Oracle

I jest not, when i say we almost died last time he drove.
I also got punched by a local becos of his driving
yes we did! and I still owe u for that mate.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:14 pm
The Oracle

yeah i am..... where the hell have u been????

vanished off the face of the earth! no pun intended there...... i will be extra careful... i promise!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.