Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Wednesday 12th Jan

Wednesday 12th Jan

Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:28 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wednesday 12th Jan

Originally Posted by TA5
Is fibbers that place we went last time, around the back of that tower?
Yup, the hidden place thats impossible to find !!
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:30 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Yup, the hidden place thats impossible to find !!
its exactly behind my office!
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:33 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
its exactly behind my office!
Then not impossible for you to find !
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:37 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

lol, not at all 1 min walking and I'm there
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:28 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
lol, not at all 1 min walking and I'm there
i'll be there

somebody might want to pm me, or not, cause i'll probably forget
Old Jan 9th 2005, 4:57 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
Whose up for one last drink at Fibbers before I'm off home? Everyone welcome, 8pm sound good??

Turn up if you want, if not... SOD YA!

Sorry, I cannot make Wednesday as I'm working till 1am.... Really sorry.
Old Jan 9th 2005, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough

i've got to visit a friend on szr but if i'm out early, i'll try to make it for a
Old Jan 9th 2005, 7:40 pm
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by samireh

Too Bad
Old Jan 10th 2005, 9:38 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by samireh
Ah well, work more important than me!!!
Old Jan 10th 2005, 9:39 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

MONKEY!!!!!
Old Jan 10th 2005, 10:23 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
MONKEY!!!!!
Indeed, One of the BBc's better programming choices.

Did you know hospital admissions went threw the roof once this was on TV, little kids sticking cocktail sticks/lolly sticks and cotton buds right in their ear !
(those who have seen the series will understand)
Old Jan 10th 2005, 10:28 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Indeed, One of the BBc's better programming choices.

Did you know hospital admissions went threw the roof once this was on TV, little kids sticking cocktail sticks/lolly sticks and cotton buds right in their ear !
(those who have seen the series will understand)
....and for those of you who have not.

http://www.monkeyheaven.com/

great show. Got the whole first seris on DVD. it was that cloud that was the cool thing as well...
Old Jan 10th 2005, 1:52 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

damnit, i gotta go to amman on thursday morning at 8:15, but ii'm still down for a few beers wed night
Old Jan 12th 2005, 10:51 am
The Delivery Man...

What time will you all be there?