Wednesday 12th

Old Apr 11th 2006, 5:55 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wednesday 12th

Anyone off to see "Robbie Williams" at Double Decker?

There's a few of us going, should be a giggle - but I don't want to rock, DJ!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:04 pm
W10

Default Re: Wednesday 12th

You know they haven't sold out the real concert yet

Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:08 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
You know they haven't sold out the real concert yet
I know, I pity the people who bought the tickets on souq.com etc.

Actually that's a lie, I think they're muppets. Off to Aus tho next week so wont be here for it, and well, let's face it DD with a few of the lads sounds a giggle don'tcha think!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:12 pm
W10

Fewer traffic problems and teenagers!!

Makes you wonder whether the decision (which of course didn't happen ) to allow people to buy 20 and 30 tickets at a time was because they were worried it wouldn't sell out on day one - and thus - the concert fever would not actually happen?

Seems like there may be a few empty seats on April 21.

Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:17 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
Fewer traffic problems and teenagers!!

Makes you wonder whether the decision (which of course didn't happen ) to allow people to buy 20 and 30 tickets at a time was because they were worried it wouldn't sell out on day one - and thus - the concert fever would not actually happen?

Seems like there may be a few empty seats on April 21.
Yes, isn't it getting a bit strange that (I think) 7days today said that The One STILL had some left?

You know more than anyone, don't believe the hype - and I think JayKay will be better anyway!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:20 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Yes, isn't it getting a bit strange that (I think) 7days today said that The One STILL had some left?

You know more than anyone, don't believe the hype - and I think JayKay will be better anyway!
Jay Kay ... better???
Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:22 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Jay Kay ... better???
Miss Eck Heyyyyyyyyyyy how r u girlie???

U know who I am right
Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:23 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Miss Eck Heyyyyyyyyyyy how r u girlie???

U know who I am right
of course I know ... how are you doing?
Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:25 pm
W10

Originally Posted by MJC

Hundreds left at The One (amusing that if I wanted to go I could have wandered up to the store and bought one - no waiting for 5 hours in a queue, no paying four times - an already over-inflated - face value) Hundreds on Ebay (not selling). Hundreds from touts on the night.

We'll see what the crowd is like...Dubai's ability to be apathetic could achieve legendary status.

more pointedly - has ANYONE bought a ticket to see J-Lo.

I reckon the media will be offered around 10,000 comps....

Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:26 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

of course I know ... how are you doing?
Fine thnx.......nice to have u here as well

No chance of ever seeing u in Doha again, am trying to convince some girls to come over for a Doha Damsel night out
Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:27 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
Hundreds left at The One (amusing that if I wanted to go I could have wandered up to the store and bought one - no waiting for 5 hours in a queue, no paying four times - an already over-inflated - face value) Hundreds on Ebay (not selling). Hundreds from touts on the night.

We'll see what the crowd is like...Dubai's ability to be apathetic could achieve legendary status.

more pointedly - has ANYONE bought a ticket to see J-Lo.

I reckon the media will be offered around 10,000 comps....
I'd best tune into catboy etal on Dubai 92 - I know your thoughts on CF, maybe he can get me some!!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:29 pm
Pog mo thoin

I'll probably get a bashing ... but I am going to see J-Lo. I wanted a girlie nite out and I think she is pretty cool. Okay, I am only going so I can get a photo of our bums together and I can stick on my fridge and happily munch away knowing that she has got a much bigger bum

Buy Time Out this week and there may be some Robbie tickets in it ... sounds like they are dying to give them away now!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:31 pm
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Malteser
Fine thnx.......nice to have u here as well

No chance of ever seeing u in Doha again, am trying to convince some girls to come over for a Doha Damsel night out
I would def be up for that! It is really cheap to fly to and we could have a blast. I am sure some of the girls would go. I will post a message and check out the reply. I am dying to come and see you guys again but DH is no longer working on projects there as they recruited someone in Doha
Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:32 pm
W10

I'll probably get a bashing ... but I am going to see J-Lo. I wanted a girlie nite out and I think she is pretty cool.
From what I gather - you may be able to sit where you like.

Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:32 pm
Melts in your Mouth

I would def be up for that! It is really cheap to fly to and we could have a blast. I am sure some of the girls would go. I will post a message and check out the reply. I am dying to come and see you guys again but DH is no longer working on projects there as they recruited someone in Doha
I told them I have an extra large double bed available and I know Novi has too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.