Reload this Page >

Wedding Dress shops in Abu Dhabi and Dubai

Wedding Dress shops in Abu Dhabi and Dubai

Old Jul 21st 2009, 2:17 am
Just Joined

weddingsoon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wedding Dress shops in Abu Dhabi and Dubai

[QUOTE=weddingsoon;7769460]Dear Commander

Do you have an approximate guide price as to what the cost of an Arushi gown would be priced at and also the length of time to create?

Really appreciate any assistance with this
Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:40 am
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Hi

have you tried the wedding shop in jumera plaza (its on Jumerah beach road the mall next to Magrudy's)its on the 1st floor and its called "the wedding shop", I got a fantastic dress, not over the top and a very classic design and shoes also, they have a nice range of shoes, they had to order in the shoes I wanted but it only took 2 weeks. They normally like you to make an appointment to go and view and try on dresses, but as it is the summer months it may be a bit quieter.

I also needed my dress altering slightly and I took it too a british wedding dress designer, she is extremely busy and it took in total 4 weeks for the alterations - I think she mentioned though that she goes away for the summer.

PM me if you want more info.....
Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:59 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

if you need a hand made swarovski tiara I know just the lady!! www.jacky-m.com.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Try The Bridal Room (owner is Anne Rashid) at jumeirah plaza. 0097143446076

and then there's the Wedding Network:

www.meweddingnetwork.com - it's like a wedding directory.

Hope this helps ........ oh and for any accessories? There me
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

weddingsoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much... I definitely check out these websites
Old Mar 20th 2010, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

wamer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a place to get my wedding dress made I have seen the thread mentioning Arushi on beach road but it looks like it might be a bit over my budget. Does anyone know of any reasonable priced tailor? I know a few tailors in Satwa but I don't think I can trust them with my wedding dress!! I would be really grateful for any suggestions!!!

Thanks
Old Apr 25th 2011, 4:11 pm
Just Joined

jennyj1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moto111
Hi

have you tried the wedding shop in jumera plaza (its on Jumerah beach road the mall next to Magrudy's)its on the 1st floor and its called "the wedding shop", I got a fantastic dress, not over the top and a very classic design and shoes also, they have a nice range of shoes, they had to order in the shoes I wanted but it only took 2 weeks. They normally like you to make an appointment to go and view and try on dresses, but as it is the summer months it may be a bit quieter.

I also needed my dress altering slightly and I took it too a british wedding dress designer, she is extremely busy and it took in total 4 weeks for the alterations - I think she mentioned though that she goes away for the summer.

PM me if you want more info.....
Hello would you be able to tell me who the british wedding designer is? i am getting married in 10 months and can't find a dress or a designer that comes well recommended. Thanks Jenny
Old Apr 26th 2011, 9:56 am
Just Joined

AlAin Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a good shop designer boutique in Fujairah its name is Red Rose, they have most of the American designers dresses especially Allure, they are the only authurized dealer in UAE but the strange thing why r they located in Fujairah!!!
Old Apr 26th 2011, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

I know the Guy who owns the shop near Magrudys/Gerards in Jumeria Plaza. Tell them you came from the Hurricanes and you will get something off for sure. Same deal for dinner suits and ball dresses.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 8:52 am
Just Joined

SHSHSH is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi could you share the details of this person please?
Thanks!
Old Aug 6th 2011, 8:53 am
Just Joined

SHSHSH is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Did you find a good alterations person? I am looking to have a dress I bought in the UK altered?
Thanks!
S