The Weather !!

Old Apr 2nd 2007, 3:38 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Weather !!

Just been out to the shop for some cow juice and vodka mix, it is wild out there!!! there is stuff being blown all over the place, banners down etc. Is this bad weather we are getting anything to do with the tsunami. I remember after the big tsunami in Sri lanka we had very dodgy overcast weather for some time.

Old Apr 2nd 2007, 4:45 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Weather !!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Just been out to the shop for some cow juice and vodka mix, it is wild out there!!! there is stuff being blown all over the place, banners down etc. Is this bad weather we are getting anything to do with the tsunami. I remember after the big tsunami in Sri lanka we had very dodgy overcast weather for some time.

Dunno, but I noticed that the sky went a funny colour this afternoon, and then THE WIFE texted me to say she had seen a really bizarre, funnel-shaped cloud in Springs. Not a vertical funnel like a tornado, a horizontal one, and it was all different colours. It promptly disappeared and then thunder and lightning started. Weird!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 4:53 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Dunno, but I noticed that the sky went a funny colour this afternoon, and then THE WIFE texted me to say she had seen a really bizarre, funnel-shaped cloud in Springs. Not a vertical funnel like a tornado, a horizontal one, and it was all different colours. It promptly disappeared and then thunder and lightning started. Weird!
it has got to be all interlinked, you weren't here after the big tsunami, the weather was really weird for a while. I saw the wife's post on the other side. This weather is not right for the time of year by any means.
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 7:40 pm
W10

How can a tsunami trigger weather systems?

Old Apr 2nd 2007, 7:43 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it has got to be all interlinked, you weren't here after the big tsunami, the weather was really weird for a while. I saw the wife's post on the other side. This weather is not right for the time of year by any means.
I do not know about tsunami links, but rain in April is perfectly normal....

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:51 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

THE WIFE texted me to say she had seen a really bizarre, funnel-shaped cloud in Springs. Weird!
Had she been drinking again?
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 1:44 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Had she been drinking again?
There's nothing left to drink. Wonder why?
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 1:45 pm
Concierge

There's nothing left to drink. Wonder why?
told you not to invite him again!!!!