Weak USD$

Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:45 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weak USD$

Originally Posted by Dutchie
You just earned yourself the right to pay my first mega big beer in Amsterdam this afternoon. To f**king hot in this house that doesn't have airco. 32 degrees C, 86% humidity... I might even teach you the art of watching the female body in motion
Great- if I jump on the plane now I'll be with you in about 12 hours! Kaas met mosterd ook alstublieft.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:48 am
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Desert Dweller
Great- if I jump on the plane now I'll be with you in about 12 hours!
Pity... Working tomorrow. But what the heck, can sit outside a cafe for hours just enjoying the short skirted fantastic views. And that all without a single male comment (Before I get waked by the females on BE)
Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:56 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
If Qatar has unpegged its fixed rate against the USD without my noticing it, I will perform oral sex on Inselaffen on his stag night.
Jeez...you MUST be a 100 per cent sure to make that statement !!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:01 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
Jeez...you MUST be a 100 per cent sure to make that statement !!
Either that or the closet door lock is broken!!!!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Either that or the closet door lock is broken!!!!
OK then - make that "........oral sex on Inselaffen and The Guy Formerly Known As...."
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:16 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

OK then - make that "........oral sex on Inselaffen and The Guy Formerly Known As...."
Oh, silver tongued, as well as silver haired....
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:17 am

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Oh, silver tongued, as well as silver haired....
You're one sick dude...
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:18 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Dutchie
You're one sick dude...
Was it the tongue reference in reply to an oral sex post that gave the game away?? And I thought it would go right over the head() of some people....
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:21 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh..a threesome.. This should go on the 3some thread !
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:22 am

Was it the tongue reference in reply to an oral sex post that gave the game away?? And I thought it would go right over the head() of some people....
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:25 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Ooh..a threesome.. This should go on the 3some thread !
Cant, beardie boy has hijacked it... Not the first time a muslim has hijacked something!!!!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:27 am
A bubbly-jock...

Cant, beardie boy has hijacked it... Not the first time a muslim has hijacked something!!!!
Pity...it would have livened up the discussion
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:28 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Pity...it would have livened up the discussion
Oh, Ive had my fill of lively discussions this week... 12 rounds with Meow has left me drained but, strangely, aglow......
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:34 am

Oh, Ive had my fill of lively discussions this week... 12 rounds with Meow has left me drained but, strangely, aglow......
Tell me... That is one cat with a brain and tongue as sharp as a raiser blade.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:37 am

But at least we Dutch males have the ultimate weapon to defend ourselves.