Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Are we gona get any new Smilies

Are we gona get any new Smilies

Old Jan 7th 2005, 2:53 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Are we gona get any new Smilies

Is there any way of downloading different smilies ??? Are they updated ??

Hello all by the way, Have a great New Year xx
Old Jan 7th 2005, 2:58 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are we gona get any new Smilies

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble

Type smiley central into google and you can download an add-on which gives you thousands to use here and in any other media

Old Jan 7th 2005, 2:59 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble

Good idea RT, new smilies would be great, icons and all that stuff, much more fun
Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Rumble tumble,

Nice to see you here.....must post my pic in the "smilie" chanel dress.....or maybe the dress is already on show !!!!!

xx
Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:44 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sarah1
Hi Rumble tumble,

Nice to see you here.....must post my pic in the "smilie" chanel dress.....or maybe the dress is already on show !!!!!

xx

Hi sarah. I don't believe I've had the pleasure of writing a post to you..so here it is and I've sent some karma too.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by samireh
Hi sarah. I don't believe I've had the pleasure of writing a post to you..so here it is and I've sent some karma too.
Thanks Samireh,

Hello to you too, not sure if i can send the karma but here goes.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:48 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Samireh,

Cheers. It's a bit quite on the forums tonight, so I was thinking of talking about something girlie like shopping. Since Dubai is supposed to be really good for all that (not that I've noticed)
Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:48 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Samireh,

Hi sarah, sent u some k for New Year. Hope u r settling in wherever u r LOL.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hi sarah, sent u some k for New Year. Hope u r settling in wherever u r LOL.
Lol now in Al Barsha...in the house that Jack built it seems.....god it's driving me insane.
Hope you had a good new Year....will try and send some karma
Sarah
Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:51 pm
Restless soul

Cheers. It's a bit quite on the forums tonight, so I was thinking of talking about something girlie like shopping. Since Dubai is supposed to be really good for all that (not that I've noticed)

No?... OK
Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

No?... OK
Waiting for the sales....lol
Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:54 pm
Banned

No?... OK
sorry sami missed your post there, shopping start a new thread so it gets noticed, wud probably be a good one
Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Signing off for the night....will be back, thanks for making me feel welcome.
Sarah
Old Jan 7th 2005, 4:07 pm
Banned

Signing off for the night....will be back, thanks for making me feel welcome.
Sarah
Goodnight sarah nice to see you around, chin up with the house that jack built LOL
Old Jan 7th 2005, 4:11 pm
Restless soul

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Goodnight sarah nice to see you around, chin up with the house that jack built LOL
I've just put a piccie up in the photopost! Me my mum and my dad

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.