Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

We are the champions!

We are the champions!

Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:01 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking We are the champions!

We win again! Shocking, but true!

<Face clers his throat and steps up to the mic....>

Is this thing on, hello?! oh ok,

Ahem....

We are the champions,

We are the champions,

We are the champions, my friend, dum, dum, dum....

We'll keep on fighting, till the end, dum, dum, dum....

<Th room bursts into applause and Face takes a bow>

Cool!
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:20 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are the champions!

We're unstoppable...!!!!
:scared: :scared: :scared:

Lots of K to you...

Zannie x
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:32 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Zannie
We're unstoppable...!!!!
:scared: :scared: :scared:

Lots of K to you...

Zannie x

heh heh..... I like invincible better.

Cheers for the dollop of k!
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:34 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
We win again! Shocking, but true!
Cool!
Congrats, have tried to k you but have got to spread and there haven't been that many k worthy posts... Take it as an IOU?
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:36 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Congrats, have tried to k you but have got to spread and there haven't been that many k worthy posts... Take it as an IOU?

will do, but thats IOU #3989071 from you.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:41 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

will do, but thats IOU #3989071 from you.
And it's only #3989070 so stop exaggerating....
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:44 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Welivehere
And it's only #3989070 so stop exaggerating....
heh heh...... so I was one off, cant u forgive me?

Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:13 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

You'll have to remind me though, Face, which letter does "New York" end with again?

And did you manage to catch what he wanted to do to her?
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:19 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by GarethR
You'll have to remind me though, Face, which letter does "New York" end with again?

And did you manage to catch what he wanted to do to her?

Its q, u, e!

oh that........ she whispered something into his ears and then he exclaimed, "What do you want to do to me?!". Jeez!

Well she got fed and watered well....... still no excuse for a public display of such filth!
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:23 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

oh that........ she whispered something into his ears and then he exclaimed, "What do you want to do to me?!". Jeez!

Well she got fed and watered well....... still no excuse for a public display of such filth!

They probably got back to the hotel room and were too stuffed by the amount of food and drink they were consuming to do anything...LOL

Zannie x
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:32 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Zannie
They probably got back to the hotel room and were too stuffed by the amount of food and drink they were consuming to do anything...LOL

Zannie x

somehow, I highly doubt it...... he only bought food for her, which means that he was tight for money, so I would imagine that he would have wanted to get his moneys worth!
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

somehow, I highly doubt it...... he only bought food for her, which means that he was tight for money, so I would imagine that he would have wanted to get his moneys worth!
The other guy behind TS had it sorted - bought her a couple of beers and then they were into it. :scared:
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:40 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by kelvynd
The other guy behind TS had it sorted - bought her a couple of beers and then they were into it. :scared:
I saw that.......

I would say they were into each other.... literally!!

the amount of saliva they shared has got to be un healthy! :scared:
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:09 pm
W10

A quiz and cheap sex?

I must get off working nights soon

Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

L O S E R S :d

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.