Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

We Are the Champions !!

We Are the Champions !!

Old May 18th 2005, 9:23 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We Are the Champions !!

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

Even Joseph Creative made it to the Quiz
Is that good or bad???
Old May 18th 2005, 9:37 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I refuse to pass comment
Old May 18th 2005, 9:37 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I refuse to pass comment
Old May 18th 2005, 9:39 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

The board would appear to be magnanimous in its silence on the above subject

TRIN
Old May 18th 2005, 9:39 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Because i do not like the fellow.
Old May 18th 2005, 9:40 am
Up in the air

Guess you spoke too soon Trin
Old May 18th 2005, 9:42 am
Up in the air

Anyway..back on topic... Trin, you and yours need to come out to the quiz..was a really fun night out, and there was a load of us there..was good fun
Old May 18th 2005, 9:44 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway..back on topic... Trin, you and yours need to come out to the quiz..was a really fun night out, and there was a load of us there..was good fun
We shall, but unfortunaely not every week

I am especially good at charachters from TV series for the under 5's .... bring on Bob the builder questions anyday....
Old May 18th 2005, 9:44 am
W10

True - we should bring an ever bigger team next week. Just to annoy fatty fatty chop chops

Old May 18th 2005, 9:46 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
True - we should bring an ever bigger team next week. Just to annoy fatty fatty chop chops
We need to muster at least 30 people.
Old May 18th 2005, 9:47 am
Up in the air

And the way the quiz master kept on insisting that i call her mistress...hmmm..that kept me awake most of the night..
Old May 18th 2005, 9:53 am
W10

Depending on which one you are referring to, that could be rather arousing.

Old May 18th 2005, 9:55 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
Depending on which one you are referring to, that could be rather arousing.
The wee petit femme with the face of innocence

Not the walrus with a face like john candy
Old May 18th 2005, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old May 18th 2005, 10:05 am
Premium Member

Which airline did she represent?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.