Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

We Are the Champions !!

We Are the Champions !!

Old May 18th 2005, 7:00 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default We Are the Champions !!

Well done to all the BE ME members who romped to victory in the Dubai pub quiz !!!

SM
Face
MJC
RD1280
Uncle B
LG
Moi
Vicious B
W10
GarethR
KingofBirdworld

A sterling effort from all concerned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 18th 2005, 7:08 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We Are the Champions !!

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Well done to all the BE ME members who romped to victory in the Dubai pub quiz !!!

SM
Face
MJC
RD1280
Uncle B
LG
Moi
Vicious B
W10
GarethR
KingofBirdworld

A sterling effort from all concerned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh next time!!!!! Couldnt get a sitter, such as life!
Old May 18th 2005, 7:12 am
W10

I tried to give our prize away to the table next to us.

But they refused. Talk about being magnanimous in defeat!

Old May 18th 2005, 7:59 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I tried to give our prize away to the table next to us.

But they refused. Talk about being magnanimous in defeat!
Indeed, the fat unsightly lady informed me that we were cheating b@stards and we deserve to burn in hell.

secretly she wanted me..
Old May 18th 2005, 7:59 am
W10

I don't think there was anything secret about it dude. She was hot to trot.

Old May 18th 2005, 8:03 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Congratulations!!!!! Am utterly impressed!!!!

What was the creative part this time?

I was supposed to be there, but since it was Norwegian Constitution day (did you see the Norway magazine in Gulf News??) i opened a bottle of wine... and another,.... and another.... and never got myself there! (was about 300 m down the street) Sorry!
Old May 18th 2005, 8:08 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
I don't think there was anything secret about it dude. She was hot to trot.
It was good of her to take you all the way back to the springs...its quite a hike !!
Old May 18th 2005, 8:08 am
W10

Especially as I had to carry her :scared:

Old May 18th 2005, 8:09 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jamila
Congratulations!!!!! Am utterly impressed!!!!

What was the creative part this time?

I was supposed to be there, but since it was Norwegian Constitution day (did you see the Norway magazine in Gulf News??) i opened a bottle of wine... and another,.... and another.... and never got myself there! (was about 300 m down the street) Sorry!
Hiya Jamila,
you missed a good night !!!
we had it all..power outages....dodgy dancing..lots of drinky poos.

it had it all..action,romance and intrigue!!!!!!
Old May 18th 2005, 8:11 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
Especially as I had to carry her :scared:
Impressed....as she was clearly no stranger to food.

Actually i said to john that i thought she was half bulemic...eats all the food but forgets to make herself sick

Last edited by Jammy_Dodgers; May 18th 2005 at 8:14 am.
Old May 18th 2005, 8:12 am
W10

Just a little pointer to make the joke better next time.

It's Bulemic

Old May 18th 2005, 8:14 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
Just a little pointer to make the joke better next time.

It's Bulemic
I said bulemic !
Old May 18th 2005, 8:18 am
Up in the air

And also I would like to ammend the List.
LillyGirl played NO part in the quiz whatsoever...therefore does not deserve to bask in our glory.....

however...she was dancing like a dervish for a fair few hours and Jimmy's !!!!!!!!
Big thanks to those who also made it to the club !!

Even Joseph Creative made it to the Quiz, but did not stay very long.
Old May 18th 2005, 9:13 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
And also I would like to ammend the List.
LillyGirl played NO part in the quiz whatsoever...therefore does not deserve to bask in our glory.....

however...she was dancing like a dervish for a fair few hours and Jimmy's !!!!!!!!
Big thanks to those who also made it to the club !!

Even Joseph Creative made it to the Quiz, but did not stay very long.

Old May 18th 2005, 9:21 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
My thoughts exactly........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.