Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

watch out for pervs at Wild Wadi

watch out for pervs at Wild Wadi

Old Jul 21st 2008, 7:23 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: watch out for pervs at Wild Wadi

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
This smatters of the old 'You Have a Penis, You Are A Rapist' line of reasoning...!!!
That line of reasoning is VERY popular in the middle east. When me and my first wife split up and I was looking for a room to live in for a while till I sorted myself out I was turned down from several places simply because I would be staying their alone (even though my son would be with me sometimes too) because I am a batchelor and they have "problems" with single men...but no one every clarified what problems exactly.

In most countries if you pay the rent, keep the place tidy and don't make too much noise landlords are falling overthemselves to accomodate you...here it's more important that you have a marriage certificate

To use my keen understanding of the English language I would say this sort of thing is simply bullshit!

N.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 7:45 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I s'pose I should be siding with Andrea Dworkin on this.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 8:10 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

speak to you later peeps I am off to Wild Wadi
Old Jul 21st 2008, 8:23 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
speak to you later peeps I am off to Wild Wadi
heh heh...I'll see you there pet, I'll be the one swimming under you.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

Simao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really nice

Well, it sucks that your wife got groped but she'll get over it. No need to punish ALL single men because of one act. And you don't even know if the guy was single or not right? He might be a married guy who happens to be a pervert too and God there are plenty of those. I personally HATE when everytime I try to find an appartment they so "Oh, no (with a sad face) this is for married people only". One time I was quizzed and bombarded with questions about my work, martial status, whether I have a big/small family, if my parents are gonna come live with me by the landlord and I just wanted to stick a sharp needle into his stupid ass so he feels how it is when someone keeps asking these kind of questions. Ofcourse I am not married so I had to lie until he said that they wanted a copy of my marriage certificate to go a long with the lease papers so then I decided to just politely ask him to **** off. It is incredibly hard to find an apartment for single guys and then we see those idiots deny us simple privliges like going to the park? If that did happen I am gonna start groping women in the malls let's see if they can do anything about that lol!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 8:44 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
heh heh...I'll see you there pet, I'll be the one swimming under you.
I can hardly wait, and seeing as Atilla is away I am a free woman

Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:32 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Pervs are rampant all over the place here or didn't you know? A Filipina had her boob tube ripped off at a night club recently...some guy molested a young boy at Ski Dubai...a women was molested in public toilets...its endless. Mind you, when I took my wife for a walking tour of Istanbul, she was groped several times, mostly by teenaged boys...the same thing happened to her in Marrakesh souk also. If they can get away with it, they will continue to do it...and I should know
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:48 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Pervs are rampant all over the place here or didn't you know? A Filipina had her boob tube ripped off at a night club recently...some guy molested a young boy at Ski Dubai...a women was molested in public toilets...its endless. Mind you, when I took my wife for a walking tour of Istanbul, she was groped several times, mostly by teenaged boys...the same thing happened to her in Marrakesh souk also. If they can get away with it, they will continue to do it...and I should know
they'd get a ****ing warm ear if they did that to mrs spugsy, no matter how young they were.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:49 am
Concierge

you can fly direct to Marrakesh
Old Jul 21st 2008, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Simao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really nice

Thy molested shall be molested! An eye for an eye and grope for a grope. Look it up its in the bible.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 11:19 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Simao
Thy molested shall be molested! An eye for an eye and grope for a grope. Look it up its in the bible.
so if some bloke groped mrs spugsy then I'd have to tickle his balls??
Old Jul 21st 2008, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Hmm, that's interesting. or you can make him tickle yours? lol that would be a good punishment.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 11:33 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Simao
Hmm, that's interesting. or you can make him tickle yours? lol that would be a good punishment.
he'd have to clean his fingernails first mind you.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cod head
hi,

just a friendly heads up - my wife was recently (last week) groped at Wild Wadi - i wasnt there or the guy would be breathing through a tube now...

she was in a tube, and this perv swan under her and groped her...

She shouted to the life guard, who just shook his fingre at the man who promptly ran off

I phoned the management at night when she told me, who apologised, and said they are trying to fix these issues....

they shouldnt let single guys into the place.....its for families - just be wary...

what a load of bollox.
how do you know the perv wasnt married?
Old Jul 21st 2008, 2:18 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Just to play devil's advocate - are you quite sure that this guy 'groped' your wife? Is it not possible that she got stuck in the tunnel and he was trying to get past her?

Single guys, married guys, men or women, it is unfair to generalise on that basis.

It is just my preception or do people in this town seem obsessed with so-called 'perverts'?

-

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.