Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Wardrobe advice!! pls

Wardrobe advice!! pls

Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:07 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Wardrobe advice!! pls

Originally Posted by Maid-Marion
Sorry to disappoint you but its my man that will be doing the business MAN look? But hey I think he looks better in a suit than me anyway! Im not too sure what il be doing yet but hopefully something that i get to dress up too!!
oh pffft.. wasted my charms then... sigh oh well
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Hes a quantity surveyor working on the building of the new arcapita bank? Im guessing thats corporate?
yeah, i'd defo start with long sleeves and see what the others wear...you can't go wrong then...

MM, xx
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
yeah, except she's talking about hubbie, muppet...!!!

MM, xx
muppet??
heehee cute..... i likes
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zamboooka
muppet??
heehee cute..... i likes
lovely...

MM, xx
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:09 am
Just Joined

Maid-Marion is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, except she's talking about hubbie, muppet...!!!

MM, xx
Im loving your humour.....please tell me that your in Bahrain and looking for a new frien
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Im loving your humour.....please tell me that your in Bahrain and looking for a new frien
soz, no, i'm in Dubai...but i have the most fabulous friend in Bahrain who you willl love. She's in New Zealand at the mo, but pm me your email addy and i'll pass it on to her...

MM, xx
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by zamboooka
oh pffft.. wasted my charms then... sigh oh well
Charm is never wasted!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:18 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

soz, no, i'm in Dubai...but i have the most fabulous friend in Bahrain who you willl love. She's in New Zealand at the mo, but pm me your email addy and i'll pass it on to her...

MM, xx
And we need you here...
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by beebee
And we need you here...
hey, doll, how you doing...?

MM, xx
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:23 am
Just Joined

Estherzue is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the great advice!!!! My man has been very imPressed with the ]#=]response and now wants some wardobe advice of his own! Do guys where long sleeves or short sleeved shirts to the office?
Depends on the company I think. With a suit he'll always be on the safe side. I have observed though that business attire over here (for men) may not be quite as strict as it is back in Europe. Seems men can afford some colour and some light fabrics. Sometimes they don't even have to wear a jacket or a tie (my uncle at Shell goes smart-casual). But again, depends. I saw short-sleeve a couple of days ago, and today even tweed, not sure that's best for August though At least, he should probably get his stuff before you guys get here, not sure he will like the 'Arab' cut, if you know what I mean...
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:23 am

hey, doll, how you doing...?

MM, xx
Am good.. twas lovely seeing u the other day, lets do it again soon...
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Am good.. twas lovely seeing u the other day, lets do it again soon...
defo...was great to see you too...

MM, xx
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:32 am
Just Joined

MM, xx
Thanks x
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:35 am

defo...was great to see you too...

MM, xx
next time... gag me!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

next time... gag me!
ssshhhh...don't want anyone talking...!!!

MM, xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.