Reload this Page >

Wardrobe advice!! pls

Wardrobe advice!! pls

Old Jul 29th 2007, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

Estherzue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wardrobe advice!! pls

Originally Posted by Maid-Marion
Thanks your advice is much appreciated, ive stocked up on linens n cottons but will need to buy a few cardigans cos i hadnt thought about air con! Are there any toiletries that I should fill my suitcase with that I will have trouble getting or is really expensive?
Get a haircut before you leave !
Old Jul 29th 2007, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks your advice is much appreciated, ive stocked up on linens n cottons but will need to buy a few cardigans cos i hadnt thought about air con! Are there any toiletries that I should fill my suitcase with that I will have trouble getting or is really expensive?
Toiletries are all accessable and not that expensive, I stocked up on all my brands before I came here and it cost me 734.00 UK Ponds in excess luggage, only to walk across from my hotel to a wee supermarket and the whole lot were in there Only thing I have found difficult to get is Maybeline mascara the pink and green one, apart from that everything is here, Oh and maybe some cold remedy stuff like day/night nurse as you find that for the 1st 6 months you have a constant sore throat and cold.
Old Jul 29th 2007, 11:52 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure I saw that mascara in the pharmacy in Wafi
Old Jul 29th 2007, 11:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I am sure I saw that mascara in the pharmacy in Wafi
i've defo seen it here...just can't remember where, dead helpful, i know!!

MM, xx
Old Jul 30th 2007, 12:43 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Estherzue
Get a haircut before you leave !
Maybe for the lady of the house but not for the man...he can get a wonderful trim for less than two quid and get a free head massage thrown in almost anywhere.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Maybe for the lady of the house but not for the man...he can get a wonderful trim for less than two quid and get a free head massage thrown in almost anywhere.
I'm so glad that you said massage in that post
Old Jul 30th 2007, 6:56 am
Just Joined

Maid-Marion is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lionheart
My only word of advice having spent eight years across The Causeway in KSA is ONLY BUY COTTON shirts, vests and pants or you will sweat like a pig. They don't sell TCP here...nor vibrators so I am told...and Marmite is more expensive. Otherwise, most products are available. Head for the Marina Club once you get settled in...very pleasant ambience.
Thanks for all the great advice!!!! My man has been very imPressed with the ]#=]response and now wants some wardobe advice of his own! Do guys where long sleeves or short sleeved shirts to the office?
Old Jul 30th 2007, 6:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the great advice!!!! My man has been very imPressed with the ]#=]response and now wants some wardobe advice of his own! Do guys where long sleeves or short sleeved shirts to the office?
if it's a 'corporate' envirnment...defo long sleeves...

MM, xx
Old Jul 30th 2007, 6:58 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
dont worry too much.... if you look good.. doesnt matter what ur wearing.. ull be gawked at anyway!!

P.S. I have no idea what this thread is all about.. just saying this outta boredom..
Old Jul 30th 2007, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by zamboooka
dont worry too much.... if you look good.. doesnt matter what ur wearing.. ull be gawked at anyway!!

P.S. I have no idea what this thread is all about.. just saying this outta boredom..
oh why you bored, Z...??

MM, xx
Old Jul 30th 2007, 6:59 am
Just Joined

Thank you, you know how to make a lass feel good! Doesnt matter what the thread was about
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:01 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
Hes a quantity surveyor working on the building of the new arcapita bank? Im guessing thats corporate?
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:02 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Thank you, you know how to make a lass feel good! Doesnt matter what the thread was about
its just a fact... I didnt really make anything up! anyway, on a more serious note, it sounds like a corporate environment. So you're better off doing the whole business woman look (which is quite a turn on too) so either way, win win situation for ya!!

sigh, me and my words of wisdom!!! priceless!! gotta admit!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:05 am
Just Joined

its just a fact... I didnt really make anything up! anyway, on a more serious note, it sounds like a corporate environment. So you're better off doing the whole business woman look (which is quite a turn on too) so either way, win win situation for ya!!

Sorry to disappoint you but its my man that will be doing the business MAN look? But hey I think he looks better in a suit than me anyway! Im not too sure what il be doing yet but hopefully something that i get to dress up too!!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah, except she's talking about hubbie, muppet...!!!

MM, xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.