Wanted Golf Clubs

Old Feb 8th 2005, 6:08 am
Just Joined

joyful is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wanted Golf Clubs

I am looking for an unwanted set of golf clubs (right handed). I am in Dubai for two months and do not want to rent everytime I play. Loan or purchase would be great. Any condition. Jason Mobile 050 501 6702
Old Feb 8th 2005, 7:48 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Wanted Golf Clubs

Originally Posted by joyful
I am looking for an unwanted set of golf clubs (right handed). I am in Dubai for two months and do not want to rent everytime I play. Loan or purchase would be great. Any condition. Jason Mobile 050 501 6702
hello jason. welcome to the forum.

u might also try posting adverts at Spinneys, park 'n' shop and perhaps the classifieds sections of the gulf news and khaleej times........ and its all free.

good luck.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

joyful is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Face81
hello jason. welcome to the forum.

u might also try posting adverts at Spinneys, park 'n' shop and perhaps the classifieds sections of the gulf news and khaleej times........ and its all free.

good luck.
Thanks for the ideas. Any Spinneys in particular.
Old Feb 8th 2005, 2:33 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joyful
Thanks for the ideas. Any Spinneys in particular.
well yeah........ i think all spinneys wud be a good idea....... but ur best bet wud be the ones at Dubai Marina, the one on Al Wasl Road, and the one by the Ramada Hotel in Bur Dubai.

That shud get u sorted!

Enjoy....... do post more often and pop into the pub for a chat aswell....... u will get to meet other members that way.