Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Wanted- Apartment/Villa for 10 days

Wanted- Apartment/Villa for 10 days

Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:41 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wanted- Apartment/Villa for 10 days

Hi Guys,

A female friend of mine and her mum want to do a 10 day vacation in Dubai,
Even though the DSF is not on, the prices are still ridiculous.

Does anyone know of any empty villa's/apartments available for 10 days, or would it be cheaper for me to phone the hotels direct

if anyone can help then i'll get them a bottle of voddy when i return

rgds
JD
Old Jan 27th 2006, 10:04 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wanted- Apartment/Villa for 10 days

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of any empty villa's/apartments available for 10 days, or would it be cheaper for me to phone the hotels direct

rgds
JD

when is the date of Arrival? What is the Budget?

Fully furnsihed Apts. in Marina.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 10:19 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
when is the date of Arrival? What is the Budget?

Fully furnsihed Apts. in Marina.
Not sure CN, they can be flexible.

are the marina apartments available for such a short term stay????
Old Jan 27th 2006, 11:25 am
Feeling broody

alowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to behold

Have they tried Lastminute.com who have special deals on to Dubai at the moment?? Might be worth a look
Old Jan 27th 2006, 11:28 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Hi hun.... How are things with you?
Old Jan 27th 2006, 12:28 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, depending on the availability.. i know the guy who rents them out.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 12:38 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Hi hun.... How are things with you?
Fine thanks Heart!
will be popping over to Dorchester in the next 2 weeks...finally!!

if you want anything bringing out let me know and ill get my friend to bring it over with her
Old Jan 28th 2006, 2:34 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Fine thanks Heart!
will be popping over to Dorchester in the next 2 weeks...finally!!

if you want anything bringing out let me know and ill get my friend to bring it over with her

Make sure you visit is before the 14th? And if it is then be sure to give Mum a hug from me please!

I shall send a PM with regards to things being brought out.....There are only a few things that are needed.

M x
Old Jan 28th 2006, 3:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Hi Guys,

rgds
JD
Let me buy myself the voddy and spare me the hassle...

But seriously,CN's proposal sounds valid,good luck on that....