Wake Up Call

Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wake Up Call

Originally Posted by twistopher
I'm sure there are 2 sides and all that, but my God how anyone can punish their kids because of their inadequacies as a parent/husband/wife/human being, is beyond me.
AC, you're just a trollop!!
you little charmer you!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
ok update is the ONLY way to get out of this situation is to have the children made wards of court in the UK, this order has been served today so hopefully she will be out of here asap oh and for the record the British Embassy STILL won't get involved - unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry to hear things didn't work out amicably for your friend FD
Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
Who said things are here are male biased ?????

that's not true

let me tell you something

if he hits her ..she can complain in a police station (which she should do) and they will take action againest him.. this is one

as far as the law in the UAE .. if a married woman askes for divorce and gets it after presenting justifications for that (like hitting her) ... she will get the right to take care of the kids.. and the man will have to arrange a seperate house for her and her kids and will have to pay her on monthly basis money (for the kids)

show me how is it male biased ?????

this is for locals and arabs ..and i think it is applied for everyone... (i am not sure)

but to be honest..

this is only one side of the story .. maybe the man has something to say.

but it is really tragedy when parents start fighting.

Thanks Beard Man

exactly what we need.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

twistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by annacarna
you little charmer you!
I know sweet-talk doesn't interest you!!