Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

VPN to watch OSN in Cyprus

VPN to watch OSN in Cyprus

Old Jan 8th 2013, 3:27 am
Just Joined

skerries is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VPN to watch OSN in Cyprus

I know usually people want VPNs to allow them to watch UK programmes in the ME but I travel a lot to Cyprus which is outside OSN and Al Jazeera sports but does anyone know a VPN that allows me to do that or how to get a ME IP address
Jane
Old Jan 8th 2013, 5:08 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VPN to watch OSN in Cyprus

The VPN I use lets me choose which country (in fact for UK specific towns) IP address I want to use. If I told you the name I'd need to do some ass covering.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 5:56 am
Just Joined

I am new to this forum Can you send private messages on this one or i could give you my personal email address??
Jane
Old Jan 8th 2013, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

OSN are advertising on TV just now that their "OSN Play" allows you watch OSN online worldwide - so I guess you won't need a VPN if you set yourself up with OSN Play.
Old Jan 8th 2013, 8:47 am
Just Joined

OSN play does say watch anywhere but last ime I was in Cyprus I tried to watch it and the message came up that i was out of region I emailed them and they replied that it was only available in the ME and N Africa but that was a while ago
Old Jan 8th 2013, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

dragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nicedragonladyoz is just really nice

Like mikewot my VPN also allows me to specifically choose the place I want an IP from - in fact I think I have the same one as him! But like him I won't mention its name, only that you need to read between the lines of his message!
Old Jan 8th 2013, 1:09 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by dragonladyoz
Like mikewot my VPN also allows me to specifically choose the place I want an IP from - in fact I think I have the same one as him! But like him I won't mention its name, only that you need to read between the lines of his message!
Shouldn't he not be hiding it, as opposed to covering it?
Old Jan 8th 2013, 1:40 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Shouldn't he not be hiding it, as opposed to covering it?
Loose lips sink ships!