VPN

Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of
Default VPN

I see there is often an issue with downloads even as simple as skype and people mention a VPN, I asked what I thought was an IT guy to set 1 up on my computer and he tells me that a VPN is for linking to another IP address and not via the internet provider, for the more I.T aware what exactly do I ask him to do?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VPN

Have pm'd you
Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of
Default Re: VPN

Thanks and also to everyone else on this forum, it is very helpful and nice to feel and know when I get to Dubai I wont be all alone.