Reload this Page >

Visit visa for Qqatar

Visit visa for Qqatar

Old May 14th 2008, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

t19hlr will become famous soon enought19hlr will become famous soon enough
Default Visit visa for Qatar

Hi,

I'm flying to Qatar (from Bahrain) on the weekend to visit my brother. I was told having a British passport I can get a visa at the airport. Just checked the Qatari governments website and it says that those travelling with Qatar Airways can get the visa on arrival, but I'm flying with Gulf Air. Does anyone know if this will be an issue for me?

Thanks,
T

Last edited by t19hlr; May 14th 2008 at 7:21 pm.
Old May 14th 2008, 8:53 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visit visa for Qqatar

http://portal.www.gov.qa/wps/portal/...t_tourist_visa
Old May 14th 2008, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the link. I've had a look and it brings up the form stating "Tourist Visa through Qatar Airways". Is this a generic form for all visitor's or just those travelling with Qatar Airways?
Old May 14th 2008, 9:05 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by t19hlr View Post
Thanks for the link. I've had a look and it brings up the form stating "Tourist Visa through Qatar Airways". Is this a generic form for all visitor's or just those travelling with Qatar Airways?
as far as i know if you have a UK passport you should be able to obtain visa on arrival regardless the carrier.

try to post your question in www.qatarliving.com, hopefully somebody else can answer you.
Old May 14th 2008, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

myac83 is an unknown quantity at this point

You can obtain a one month visa issued upon arrival, you do however need to produce some sort of documents showing the reasons for your visit, i.e if holiday then hotel booking documents may be required.

Check this website for more info, it gives you the visa requirements for any nationality to any destination http://www.skyteam.com/EN/travelPlan...atic/index.jsp

Good luck
Old May 15th 2008, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by novita77 View Post
as far as i know if you have a UK passport you should be able to obtain visa on arrival regardless the carrier.

try to post your question in www.qatarliving.com, hopefully somebody else can answer you.
Thanks Novita77.
Old May 15th 2008, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

Yep you get it on arrival.....you can pay on credit card as I don't think they take cash.