Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

visa run from Saudi

visa run from Saudi

Old Oct 6th 2012, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Ash786 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default visa run from Saudi

Im in Jeddah on a business visa with 30 day limit. I did a visa run to Dubai last month and my time is almost up for this month. I flew from JED-DXB, went through immigration and head back into the airport for my departure the same night back to Jeddah. The company have told me that they will probably do it to Bahrain but I have heard recently that British Passport holders now require a visa. Is this true? If so, how much does it cost? and where do I obtain it from?

Thanks for the help

A.
Old Oct 6th 2012, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Britmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really nice
Default Re: visa run from Saudi

You can get a visa on arrival in Bahrain or you can do it online before you arrive.

http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-...ryRequirements
Old Oct 6th 2012, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Ash786 is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks
Old Oct 6th 2012, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

BetsyBBahrain is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ash786
Im in Jeddah on a business visa with 30 day limit. I did a visa run to Dubai last month and my time is almost up for this month. I flew from JED-DXB, went through immigration and head back into the airport for my departure the same night back to Jeddah. The company have told me that they will probably do it to Bahrain but I have heard recently that British Passport holders now require a visa. Is this true? If so, how much does it cost? and where do I obtain it from?

Thanks for the help

A.
Hello, British Passport holders can acquire a visa at the airport on arrival in Bahrain I believe it costs around BD10 (SR100) and its best if you have Bahraini Dinars which you can easily buy at the money changer at Jeddah airport.
You can check further with the British Embassy Bahrain page by googling it
Hope this helps.

Betsy