Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Visa run to Oman today

Visa run to Oman today

Old Feb 27th 2009, 6:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa run to Oman today

30 days now unless you pay a lot of dosh at the airport initially, but i have heard that the 30 days is actually 40 because they can sometimes give you a grace period of 10 extra days.... so i have heard
Old Feb 27th 2009, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

expat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
30 days now unless you pay a lot of dosh at the airport initially, but i have heard that the 30 days is actually 40 because they can sometimes give you a grace period of 10 extra days.... so i have heard
Consistent..just what we need.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

kelbel22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive done one visa run as went to Doha for the weekend (which was lovely) but now going to Oman on my lonesome to renew again, so wanted to confirm that the trip roughly takes an hour to 2 hours from Abu Dhabi? Will get an idea from my flatmates but dont think they have actually done the journey so would be great to get some advice from someone who actually has?

Also, I know roughly how to get to Al Ain as I live in Sas Al Nakheel so im on the same road but how well signposted is Oman once I get to Al Ain?

Does anyone know if the grace period still applies as I have a flight back to London booked for 14th June which is only 5 days after my visa needs renewing...?

Any help appreciated x

Last edited by kelbel22; Jun 2nd 2009 at 4:49 pm.